• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Full credit to zeta50 for sharing this.
I'm quoting them.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ru...-at-new-content-in-2025.795696/post-117629607

app.png

FROM added a new App (Name Unknown) in the DLC section of SteamDB.
It was created 5 days ago, but only today it's been linked to the DLC Section.

It's curious because every "DLC" listed here is preorder or paid content (the Colosseum Update is not listed here).

app2.png

Today (5 hours ago) they updated the App.

6 Days ago they created it (or made it public).
Yesterday they linked it to the DLCs Folder/Section.
Today they updated it.

Last edited:

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Are we ready for this? More importantly, are we worthy?

Gaming in 2024 about to peak in February already smh.

zeta50

Apr 24, 2023
Let's hope that the hollowing is finally over guys.
Probably the page will become public in the coming days with a release trailer and a date (?).

Thank you Angie for the topic and the credit.

Mistouze

Oct 26, 2017
Don't know what to expect here, do DLC add-on usually appear as another app in SteamDB?

Yu Narukami

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
As much as I loved Elden Ring, for the love of God don't release in February 2024, please.

onibirdo

Dec 9, 2020
I hope there's a separate 'jump to DLC' option with a mini-tutorial or something.

I don't want to pick up my existing character but I also don't want to start all over again.
Can I get an 'ah the duality of man'?

Last edited:

zeta50

Apr 24, 2023
That section is used for paid content. Now it's full of preorder bonus (Guide [the last updated contet 15 months ago], OST, ...). It may be something else obviously, but it's likely that it will be the page of SotE (the DLCs have different pages/apps on Steam).

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
So are we making a new character or just continuing with what we got?!???

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
2 year anniversary is in Feb.

Just saying.

I don't think they will stealth release it, but perhaps a more detailed trailer.

Oct 27, 2017
Radagon's Children Pre Order Bonus - An exclusive boss fight against Radahn and Malenia in an arena the size of the Capra Demon's cupboard!

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
I've beaten the game like 2 months after launch and haven't touched NG+ yet because I've been waiting for the DLC

It's finally here

hobblygobbly

Oct 25, 2017
NORDFRIESLAND, DEUTSCHLAND
if it really comes out in feb i think i'll sit on it until after i've had my time with DD2. don't wanna be engaged in elden ring addiction still while DD2 rolls in and get addicted to that as well then have to split my attention lol

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
if it really comes out in feb i think i'll sit on it until after i've had my time with DD2. don't wanna be engaged in elden ring addiction still while DD2 rolls in and get addicted to that as well then have to split my attention lol
I don't think it comes out in Feb, not with DD2 and Rebirth.

The potential audience overlaps too much.

Nacho Papi

Oct 27, 2017
Any idea what the timelines were in the past for other souls games on Steam? Can one draw any conclusions?

JMS

Jul 22, 2022
Any idea what the timelines were in the past for other souls games on Steam? Can one draw any conclusions?
Bloodborne main game - March 2015
Bloodborne DLC - November 2015
Dark Souls 3 main game - March 2016
Dark Souls 3 first DLC Ashes of Ariandel - October 2016
Dark Souls 3 second DLC Ringed City - March 2017

Used to be way quicker and nearly on top of each other which is why I believe so many people are looking forward to this DLC, it's been well over 2 years in development by now.

Edit: They released Dark Souls 2 in Early 2014 and that game had 3 DLCs so they released 3 souls games with multiple DLCs within a span of just 3.5 years from Early 2014 till late 2017.

giallo

Oct 27, 2017
Seoul
From Soft is the only developer that can seriously screw with my life. I can lose 10 hours playing one of their games when I should be doing something else. No other developer does that to me.

I need to get my things in order.

fantalas

Nov 15, 2020
Hungary
We can estimate the release date pretty well going by the Dark Souls III DLCs' histories.

They were both updated almost exactly 2 months before their release.

Shadow of the Erdtree should come out in mid-March.

Ashes of Ariandel:
img2.png

The Ringed City:
img1.png

Nacho Papi

Oct 27, 2017
Bloodborne main game - March 2015
Bloodborne DLC - November 2015
Dark Souls 3 main game - March 2016
Dark Souls 3 first DLC Ashes of Ariandel - October 2016
Dark Souls 3 second DLC Ringed City - March 2017

Used to be way quicker and nearly on top of each other which is why I believe so many people are looking forward to this DLC, it's been well over 2 years in development by now.

Edit: They released Dark Souls 2 in Early 2014 and that game had 3 DLCs so they released 3 souls games with multiple DLCs within a span of just 3.5 years from Early 2014 till late 2017.

Thanks! But I realize I should've clarified, what I meant was: is there any inference to be made based on when previous "app additions" were made to FROM games and how long it took for the app itself (presumedly a DLC) to get released? Hope that makes more sense :)

edit: what fantalas now mentioned above!