• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
Gets updated every Sunday and is ranked by revenue, not by unit sales.

List Publishing Date: Sun, 14th February, 2021:
  1. Valheim - The new early access juggernaut maintains its 1st place and and has now amazed a gigantic 346K CCU just yesterday..
  2. 鬼谷八荒(Tale of Immortal) - The popular Chinese game maintains its 2nd position for 3 weeks straight.
  3. Nioh 2 - Complete Edition - Unlike its predecessor at launch, is selling well, not only that, it also maintains its top 3 spot from last week!
  4. PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Coming back to the rankings thanks to a 50% discount.
  5. Rust - Also on a 33% discount.
  6. Valve Index VR Kit - Selling as usual!
  7. HuniePop 2: Double Date - A newly released entry on Steam for this week.
  8. Cyberpunk 2077 - Still maintaining its place in the top 10 rankings for the straight 18th week & also no. 1 for 7 straight weeks as well..
  9. Sea of Thieves - Coming back to the ranks thanks to a 30% discount.
  10. Dyson Sphere Program - Down from 6th place all the way to no. 10 from last week.
In comparison to this, here's last week(February 7th's)'s List:
www.resetera.com

Steam's Weekly Global Top 10 Sellers, by revenue, for the week ending Feb. 7th. #1. Valheim #2. 鬼谷八荒 #3. Nioh 2 - Complete Edition Sales

Gets updated every Sunday and is ranked by revenue, not by unit sales. List Publishing Date: Sun, 7th February, 2021: Valheim - New entry and straight to no. 1! 鬼谷八荒(Tale of Immortal) - The popular Chinese game maintains its position from last week with having CCU(180K) nearing 200K! Nioh 2 -...

Note: The reason you see quite a few games on discounts, reaching the top 10 is because there is a Chinese New Year sale currently going on STEAM that ends tomorrow(15th).

Last edited:

DarkFlame92

Nov 10, 2017
Valheim ? Jezz,these early access games. Never heard of it,yet it's on top with glowing reviews from the players :D

PC-tan

Feb 25, 2018
I think Nioh 1 did sold at least 500k units on PC making it by far the best selling game that KT has on PC. So can we expect Nioh 2 to end up selling over 1 million copies on PC? Especially with how Nioh seems to be the series that KT puts on sale regularly? Everything else that they release on PC almost never gets a sale but you know that Nioh will go on sale.

toadkarter

Oct 2, 2020
Wow, super impressive showing from Nioh. I am a massive fan of Soulsborne series but Nioh didn't click with me the first time I played it, maybe it's time to dive back in!