• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
Gets updated every Sunday and is ranked by revenue, not by unit sales.

List Publishing Date: Sun, 17th January 2021:
  1. Rust
  2. Valve Index VR Kit
  3. Cyberpunk 2077
  4. Heroes of the Three Kingdoms 8
  5. Counter Strike: Global Offensive - Operation Broken Fang
  6. Phasmophobia
  7. Raft
  8. Red Redemption 2
  9. Grand Theft Auto V
  10. Sea Of Thieves
In comparison to this, here's last week(January 10th)'s List:
www.resetera.com

Steam's Weekly Global Top 10 Sellers, by revenue, for the week ending Jan. 10th. #1. Rust #2. Valve Index VR Kit #3. Cyberpunk 2077 Sales

Gets updated every Sunday and is ranked by revenue, not by unit sales. List Publishing Date: Sun, 10th January 2021: Rust Valve Index VR Kit Cyberpunk 2077 Sea Of Thieves Phasmophobia Raft Hades Counter Strike: Global Offensive - Operation Broken Fang Grand Theft Auto V Red Dead Redemption 2...

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
I've been debating with myself if I should get the Index headset since I already own my OG vive lightstations and the knuckles, been wondering if it's a worthy $500 upgrade or not :/

Dec 25, 2018
Is it me or has Sea of Thieves consistently been in the top 10-20 the past few weeks? Not my kind of game but it seems to be doing well on Steam.

Mukrab

Apr 19, 2020
Is it me or has Sea of Thieves consistently been in the top 10-20 the past few weeks? Not my kind of game but it seems to be doing well on Steam.
It was also top 15 best selling games by revenue in 2020 on steam, despite releasing only in july, and a lot of the other games in front of it were the giants like csgo, dota, gta etc so yeah, SoT has been doing extremely well.