• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
Gets updated every Sunday and is ranked by revenue, not by unit sales.

List Publishing Date: Sun, 25th October, 2020:
  1. Phasmophobia
  2. Cyberpunk 2077
  3. Among Us
  4. The Outer Worlds
  5. Baldur's Gate 3
  6. Valve Index VR Kit
  7. Grand Theft Auto V
  8. Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
  9. Hades
  10. Amnesia: Rebirth
In comparison to this, here's last week(October 18th)'s List:
www.resetera.com

Steam's Weekly Global Top 10 Sellers, by Revenue, for the Week ending Oct. 18th. #1. Phasmophobia #2. Baldur's Gate 3 #3. Among Us Sales

Gets updated every Sunday and is ranked by revenue, not by unit sales. List Publishing Date: Sun, 18th October, 2020: Phasmophobia Baldur's Gate 3 Among Us Cyberpunk 2077 Valve Index VR Kit Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout EA SPORTS FIFA 21 Grand Theft Auto...

Arulan

Oct 25, 2017
I remember stumbling into Phasmophobia about a month ago, and ever since my friends and I have played a few games every night. It's a great co-op horror game. And despite being co-op, which naturally works against this, it does an incredible job of inspiring dread. I've come out of several houses needing to physically calm myself and sit down (I'm playing in VR).

A few nights ago in the High School, I fled into a Bathroom to hide during a hunt. My friends had gone the other way out one of the fire escapes. I closed the door behind me and moved into a stall, and shut that door as well. I've never witnessed a hunt go for so long. For the next 5+ minutes I was on my knees in the bathroom stall listening to this ghost roam the halls, walk into my bathroom, flicker the lights, and walk to the end of the stalls and back. I stayed there panicked, trying my best not to move or make a sound. It felt endless. I hoped that my friends would come back for me, because I couldn't move. They eventually did, armed with as many smudge sticks as they could carry. I didn't step back into that High School.

Last edited:

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I wonder how much money Among Us has amassed by now. Must be great having your game blow up all of a sudden 2 years later.