• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Milwaukee, WI
Yes, you need to read the article because Mat Elfring put in the work. So many delicious references.

Action movie star Steven Seagal is currently On Deadly Ground (1994) with the SEC after the government agency found the actor--and reserve deputy chief in the Jefferson Parish, Louisiana Sheriff's Office--did not disclose his compensation for endorsing a cryptocurrency company in 2018.

The SEC was Out for Justice (1991) and Seagal agreed to pay $157,000 in disgorgement, according to The Hollywood Reporter. This neither confirms nor denies the allegations against the actor who is not Beyond the Law (2019). Seagal allegedly did not disclose the fact that he was promised $750,000 worth of Bitcoiin2Gen--along with $250,000 in cash--for his promotion of the cryptocurrency, when he made the Executive Decision (1996) to endorse it back in 2018.

That's only half of it and the rest is well worth a read. Please, give the article a click because it deserves good numbers.

www.gamespot.com

Steven Seagal Under Siege By SEC After Failing To Disclose Cryptocurrency Earnings

The action movie star settles up with the SEC after being charged with unlawfully touting cryptocurrency.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Don't worry, when those regulators come for him he'll just toss them aside.

source.gif

giphy.gif

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
the reference thing about steven seagal movie titles in an article reminds of how seanbaby did a similiar thing back on cracked years ago by bolding text that could be seagal movies

7 Super Powers That Steven Seagal Actually Believes He Has

The line between fantasy and reality has been put in a wrist lock and ripped out of its socket. There is now a reality show about Steven Seagal being an actual policeman.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
He can run, but he can't hide. Wait, no, he can't run either

giphy.gif

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
A lil different here than disclosing cryptocurrency earnings (which I think is bullshit), but in this case it reads like he's under fire because he didn't disclose money received for promoting a crypto, which is totally different than the thread title would lead me to believe.

Dec 6, 2017
US
why is he running so weirdly? Who runs like this?

Seagal's goofy running has been an ongoing joke for ages, it's an infamously silly run lol.

Also, as someone really into martial arts, it pains me to see this fool misrepresent so much every time. He was actually a really legit martial artist by all accounts way back in the day and his early history is very impressive and interesting. Too bad he turned into yet another Hollywood psycho.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not going to make any movie references. I just wanted another opportunity to mention how much of a massive piece of shit he is.