• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Steven Seagal has just become the worldwide ambassador for the Bitcoiin 2nd Generation crypto currency.

Choice quotes from the press release:

As a Buddhist, Zen teacher, and healer, Steven lives by the principles that the development of the physical self is essential to protect the spiritual man. He believes that what he does in his life is about leading people into contemplation to wake them up and enlighten them in some manner. These are precisely the objectives of the Bitcoiin2Gen to empower the community by providing a decentralized P2P payment system with its own wallet, mining ecosystem and robust blockchain platform without the need of any third party.

Steven Seagal is a versatile talent and an intricate human being, whose passion, selflessness, integrity, and character are embodied in his work.
O1pXCg3.jpg

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ok you can take him but no backsies or regifting.

Oct 25, 2017
He's taking the same experience and expertise he brought to the law enforcement and bomb diffusal community and giving it to blockchain what an absolute champion

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know why he always wears a tangzhuang because I'm very confused on that front in both fashion and origin

DorkLord54

Oct 27, 2017
Michigan
uDdNrYC.gif

Just realised I spelt his name wrong, what a pity.
I always love just how elegant her dance is, while he's doing... whatever the fuck he's doing.
Does anyone know why he always wears a tangzhuang because I'm very confused on that front in both fashion and origin
Because he wants to come off as some spiritual, Buddhist guy instead of the washed-up actor/terrible human being he is.

dusteatingbug

Dec 1, 2017
A Good Man is on Netflix currently (at least in Canada, idk about the rest of you) and it's seriously the greatest movie ever made in human history and you should stop watching whatever bullshit you're currently into and put it on.

Oct 25, 2017
You gotta admit, their referral program looks pretty good.
JR4opSH.jpg

It's like some beautiful, money-making triangle scheme. A pyramid-shaped path to riches.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
I was imagining the thread title as said by Don LaFontaine: "Steven Segal is Out For Blockchain"