• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
wild stuff

ESN6b7uUYAAZeXM.jpg

ESN6cvFVAAAxnt_.jpg

EDIT: SU:F press kit for the final episodes

giphy-downsized-large.gif

That Press Kit....oh god its happening I wont be able to handle it.

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
That shot in the press kit of Steven's car driving by/away from Beach City with the text "We Will Always Be Your Family."

Fuck, Steven's really leaving Beach City at the end, huh?

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Cry alot...then Rewatch it all cry again till the ending then cry some more. Dont think there has been a show that has made me cry more or go teary eyed than Steven Universe.
I hope we see Crying Breakfast Friends one more time.

That shot in the press kit of Steven's car driving by/away from Beach City with the text "We Will Always Be Your Family."

Fuck, Steven's really leaving Beach City at the end, huh?
Yeah, that boy is definitely driving far away from that town.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Steven's spent all of this series living for others, it's about time he learned how to live for himself tbh

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah definitely feels like an end is on the horizon. It's hard to believe this series is 7 years old. My younger cousins started watching it when he was 9 and he's basically grown up with it. It even inspired him to pursue art.

Rocha

Jul 5, 2019
Brazil
So, Cartoon Network released two very interesting preview images for this friday's episodes and i think you all might wanna see them:

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Well that's interesting particularly the first one

Oct 25, 2017
Well that's interesting particularly the first one

yea

did he age himself up at will or is it messing up due to his emotions like in Steven's Birthday? The title of the first Friday episode ('Dreams") could actually be whats happening but hey Steven dreams are usually weird iirc and he has some emotions to deal with

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
Comicbook.com has a new clip from "In Dreams", two new promo images for that and Bismuth Casual, and the episode synopses for both.

Link

Peridot (and Camp Pining Hearts) are back!

"In Dreams" – Steven's dreams start broadcasting onto his bedroom TV.

"Bismuth Casual" – Pearl invites Bismuth to the roller rink for a lesson on how to forge human relationships.

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
"You're treating them like they're real people."

I don't know who needed to hear that but I hope they heard it

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
woah wait a minute, they just said another new one is up next

FALSE ALARM AD BREAK LIED