• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Steven's going through a rough time. I really hope that's not all we get to see of Stevonnie.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Peridot and Steven making fun of terrible tv shows is a dynamic I can get behind

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, gonna catch up watching it. On another note, I didn't know they showed the movie with subtitles for the songs, that's neat.

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
That got pretty dark

When Connie comes back, its gonna be heartbreaking. Visorless Peridot was also incredible.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
My dumbass recorded the wrong episodes, so I had to wait three hours to watch this.

The first episode was amazing and I'm glad they revisited Peridot's slash tendencies. I loved the meta commentary. Still pretty brutal for Steven though.

The second one was more low-key but still enjoyable.

I'm guessing even more fireworks will come in future episodes.

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
I got excited to see Connie
and Stevonnie
back, then I remembered the title of the next episode. And now I've seen the synopses of the next two episodes:

Together Forever - "Connie has a very clear vision of her future and Steven wants to make sure he's a part of it."

Growing Pains - "Steven sees a doctor for the first time."

Combined with the leaks, I ain't emotionally prepared for next week y'all.

Steven clearly felt happy and self-assured as Stevonnie, so now he's going to think staying fused as them is going to fix all of his problems.
It's gonna be rough.

Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
Right, if they want me to actually get invested in Pearl's love life they need to stick with it for more than an episode. Seriously, where the fuck is Volleyball? Also, still not happy that they just up and dropped the Mystery Girl.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Right, if they want me to actually get invested in Pearl's love life they need to stick with it for more than an episode. Seriously, where the fuck is Volleyball? Also, still not happy that they just up and dropped the Mystery Girl.
i don't think volleyball was ever meant to be a love interest. also yes i am also disappointed at lack of mystery girl

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
oh here's the song they played while Stevonnie was skating

lorddarkflare

Oct 25, 2017

I have seen the former sentiment, and as always I am puzzled. I think people read WAYYYY too much into that character interaction.

Rocha

Jul 5, 2019
Brazil
I don't know why people care so much about mystery girl, she was just meant to be a one-off character that appeared so we could see Pearl enjoying her new found independence while trying to get over Rose (her design being similar to Rose was just to communicate that Pearl journey to move on from Rose was just beginning, but she was already trying to meet new people). In A Single Pale Rose we even see lots of fone numbers inside Pearl's gem, so i don't know how people get this idea that they two are dating

Watching the replay episodes now... loving that they are addressing the insular nature of Steven's life/interactions. Of course Stevens doesn't know how to properly interact with people, he hasn't had a remotely "normal" childhood where he's had a lot of interactions with humans outside of his Dad and Connie.

Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
The final episode titles have been revealed.

3/27 7:00p - Homeworld Bound
3/27 7:15p - Everything's Fine 3/27
7:30p - I Am My Monster 3/27
7:45p - The Future (SERIES FINALE)
Zap2it confirms the titles Yahoo posted a while back.

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
Wow, and here I thought those final episode titles were fake when they were first going around.

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hours later I am now an Emily King fan.

The final episode titles have been revealed.

3/27 7:00p - Homeworld Bound
3/27 7:15p - Everything's Fine 3/27
7:30p - I Am My Monster 3/27
7:45p - The Future (SERIES FINALE)
Zap2it confirms the titles Yahoo posted a while back.

oh god I don't think I'm ready for this
source.gif

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, and here I thought those final episode titles were fake when they were first going around.

Nope. I was just under the incorrect impression that those titles were through the same sources that "Mr. Universe" and "Fragments" came from when I heard about those final four. I knew those were the right titles, but since I was unable to show proof, I backed off.

ISureKnowMyStuff , you have a source now. It just unfortuntely came a little later than usual. I'm taking the L though for saying it without making absolutely sure it was pubically available.

... And just to be safe in case this comes up, no, I don't know anything about what happens in the final episodes. Nor do I get any of the titles as a direct source, if that makes any sense.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh hey youtube's recommending me videos of people trying to tell me why this show sucks again, it's been awhile.

Why are these the videos youtube thinks I want to watch if I look a show up?

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Oh hey youtube's recommending me videos of people trying to tell me why this show sucks again, it's been awhile.

Why are these the videos youtube thinks I want to watch if I look a show up?
They probably just tag it with basically everything related to SU or something to increase the likelihood that their video shows up in someone's feed

lorddarkflare

Oct 25, 2017
The cottage industry of people trying to tell me how bad this show is bad is baffling.

The show does not drop the ball nearly enough to justify that sort of vitriol.