• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Trying the Morty Smith dancing so they don't destroy the world plan.

tumblr_p5yx6crHBn1rtntdlo1_500.png

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
It seems our Lapis is pretty powerful even among lapises

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Peer pressure seemed to be holding that Lapis back from having fun

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
The other lapis will meet jasper

They will form another version of malakite and try and get revenge on our lapis

Leading to a Steven lapis fusion to fight malakite 2

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So are we to conclude that our Lapis being freakishly strong is NOT necessarily normal?
That's like saying any of the crystal gems aren't normal. They're gems who've grown as beings, harnessed and honed their abilities to fight.

The other Lapises lacked creativity, the inner strength, and determination to be stronger. They probably never even been in a fight before. The Lapises didn't know how to be anything but what they were told to be.

Our Lapis had the greatest amount of trauma happen to her that allowed her to grow and then a strong support system from Steven that allowed her to learn and grow.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like it's training and her being more creative with her powers

She isn't bigger then the other lapis

Its not a jasper compared to amythyst thing
i dunno even when lapis had just come out of the mirror i got the impression that she was way stronger than those two, the only reason she was at a disadvantage was because she's been trying to restrain herself imo

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
i dunno even when lapis had just come out of the mirror i got the impression that she was way stronger than those two, the only reason she was at a disadvantage was because she's been trying to restrain herself imo

Is there an exact timeframe given between mirror and ocean gem

If its a few days

I think lapis compensating for her lack of wings while damaged pushes herself as far as she can go since she has no other option

(The water clones as strong as the gems defeated only by the shield is something I chop up to season 1 weirdness like time travel, pearl sand bending, and the infinite replicator from the onion episode)

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
For the record, their "names" are Nice Lapis and Mean Lapis.

I assume I don't have to tell you which is which.

b6cbde89a1b2bfbfbb9183482555025c101859bc.gif

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Snow Day episode was a great, fun episode.

Why So Blue was also good, but... now I can't help but see Lapises as sadomasochists. o_o

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Though I fully expect Steven to bestow nicknames on either one at some point to differentiate with our Lapis. Meany and Nicey?

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
The two new episodes are now available on iTunes and other platforms.

Last edited: