• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
His power is not allignment indicative, same goes for exodus.
Day vigs can be scum.
I'm asking because a lot of us have been suspicious of B-Dubs so I wanted to know why your are town reading him.
Okay, I'm town-leaning on B-Dubs.

In the games I've played, the role has been town, so that's where I was coming from.

And as for Exodus, I had a double-vote role in my last game and I was town, so I'll assume he's town unless something else changes my mind.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Between you and him, I'll go with oreo for today.

I really don't like jumping on a train late, but I don't want to make a throw-away vote either.

He did seem to want to get a train started on MeatWad, who turned out to be town, so now I'm interested in seeing how he flips.

VOTE: oreomunsta

That's all you have on Oreo? iirc there were other meat voters as well.

What are your thoughts on me?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Of the votes currently on me the only one that sticks out to me is Stan. Exo has his thing with me. Reki's grilling of me I felt was legit.
Going over Stan's posts for this day phase didnt yield much tbh. It seems like a chunk of his day phase focuses on me though.

He got himself involved in the immediate discussion of both role reveals, With Dubss he just flat out asked the thread "what do we think of this" which honestly just looked like trying to read the room to know how to react to it at the time.
If this was meant to provide some meaningful reads on those that also got engaged in that discussion then he was being pretty damn subtle about both the intention and whatever results he got out of it.
(hit enter too early)
Basically its the same as what the rest of my read on him revealed, its something he could have been actually doing, but its also something that could easily have been faked or even just justified after the fact.
This really goes for both of your but vote where you think it needs to be. Saying is one thing, votes is another. Get heat on people. :x
yeah fuck it, reading back on him didnt gimme a lick a help figuring him out so might as well keep shaking the tree and see what falls out.

vote:EzekelRAGE
Dear god that STANDBY happened while i was typing this and i thought we were gonna see more bodies, but this is actually kinda nice.

Welp its well past 3am so imma be heading off now.

Looks like things are heading Oreos way atm, i cant say im against that in any real way, been a total blindspot for me but the arguments others have been putting down seem adequate i guess. Imma leave my vote on Zeke in the hopes things stay interesting.

Party on friends.
This reads like he is just following what neeks has pointed out. Alot of his posts on me amount to fence sitting imo. He says this is normal behavior for zeke BUT he could fake it. I like the fact that neeks made him actually put a vote down and make a stance.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
That's all you have on Oreo? iirc there were other meat voters as well.

What are your thoughts on me?
I'm null-reading you right now.

I don't want to make the same mistake I did in the last game. My attention was on you when it should have been elsewhere.

It's also why I'm leaning town on B-Dubs and Exodus. I was so sure that you were scum because of your role but I was just overthinking it.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I really don't like jumping on a train late, but I don't want to make a throw-away vote either.

He did seem to want to get a train started on MeatWad, who turned out to be town, so now I'm interested in seeing how he flips.

Unvote

I'm not sure how people are convinced that oreo was the one who wanted to get a train started. I was the one who started to call out meatwad about their votes, and Sawneeks and Chuggernaut placed votes before oreo did. What is it about oreo's vote in particular that stands out differently from us other 3?

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Unvote

I'm not sure how people are convinced that oreo was the one who wanted to get a train started. I was the one who started to call out meatwad about their votes, and Sawneeks and Chuggernaut placed votes before oreo did. What is it about oreo's vote in particular that stands out differently from us other 3?
I'm going with experience that scum votes on a train are usually in the middle.

I don't think they want to place a first vote on somebody, but when they see something going, they vote and get the train rolling.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Unvote

Yeah I don't agree with that comment either, as I voted for Oreo for voting on Meat after the others and his reason for doing so.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Why do I feel like I'm being pushed here.

Because of those things you said

But then after saying that there are other options you respond with this

I'm more interested in seeing how Chugg flips, to be honest.

thats why

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

oreomunsta (5 votes)
Sawneeks - #955
lokiduck - #1,106
TheChuggernaut - #1,108
KetKat - #1,139 #1,214
NeonBorealis - #1,144
WhySoDevious - #1,202

TheChuggernaut (3 votes)
NeonBorealis - #851 #1,144
nin - #910 #1,142
EzekelRAGE - #922
Z-Beat - #1,180
nin - #1,205

EzekelRAGE (3 votes)
Stantastic - #1,114
Reki - #1,138
exodus - #1,173

Sawneeks (1 votes)
Meatwad - #812 #819
B-Dubs - #911

KetKat (1 votes)
Queen Kong - #1,079

Stantastic (0 votes)
WhySoDevious - #740 #1,182

Z-Beat (0 votes)
exodus - #1,007 (Double) #1,133

saenima (0 votes)
nin - #896 #901

Meatwad (0 votes)
Sawneeks - #807 #955
TheChuggernaut - #834 #1,072
oreomunsta - #858 #1,093

exodus (0 votes)
Z-Beat - #742 #1,180
nin - #1,193 #1,205

B-Dubs (0 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #1,072 #1,108
nin - #1,157 #1,193

Not voting: oreomunsta, KetKat

Post Counts:
lokiduck: 60 EzekelRAGE: 51 nin: 50 Z-Beat: 49 exodus: 41 Sawneeks: 40 TheChuggernaut: 26 oreomunsta: 23 Reki: 23 KetKat: 22 Queen Kong: 21 Stantastic: 19 Meatwad: 18 NeonBorealis: 18 B-Dubs: 16 WhySoDevious: 14 saenima: 1

Current Countdown:
6b4upvnqnm

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm good with my vote for today.

If oreo flips town, I'll join you in a Chugg vote tomorrow.

I'm not sure I understand. If you were to vote for Chugg right now, it would be 4 - 4. If you're more interested in that flip, why wouldn't you vote there? Do you think that oreo is more likely to be scum?

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna get to Oreo's and Zeke's responses. They are just going to take more time.
TONIGHT ONLY!! We are having a PARTY! Discussion may continue in the night phase within this thread.

There are no post minimums and you may not vote.

The day continues. Good luck!
\o/ \o/

what a weird power but sure, i'll take it.
Morning

It's not really a debate at this point. It is.

That said, while I probably wouldn't be completely surprised by oreo flipping scum I don't think it's a town push. Slight scum read on chugg for basing it on fluff from oreo reading meat since all of y'all saw enough suspicion for b-dubs to kill him and apparently get off free
Just in case I'm not back by EoD

Vote: TheChuggernaut
tenor.gif

I know Z-Beat said he may not be here but what is this vote. The first comment reads like a set up for when Oreo does flip scum and gives a reason to scum read the voters. And despite not being shocked if Oreo does flip scum he goes for Chuggs???

???????

Oct 25, 2017
I have to assume this is a master plan by Devious to make us look like scum buddies for some reason because what in the heck is he doing

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
At first WSD mostly just seemed to me like a inactive player trying to play catch up and being confused, but some of his choices have been weird. I also do not care much for his argument that"B-Dubs exo are probably town because in games I've been in those roles are town."

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sawn, what do you mean by me bandwagoning a vote for a second time?

Check the vote tool, because I don't see what you mean and don't want a false premise built around me :(

D1 I started with a joke vote on saenima. Then moved it to WSD (no bdwgn on sae)
D1 moved my vote to WSD and I was the first to vote for WSD (is it a bdwgn if I'm the first to vote?)

D2 I did vote for meat, so yes you can call that one a bdwgn, but I would also argue that there was lots of time to still discuss the votes, and were nowhere near a majority vote threat on meat

Sawn, you being disingenuous with your oreo analysis
The dual bandwagon comment I was wrong on, I'm sorry. I thought you were also on the Wee vote but looking back it seems like that wasn't the case at all. The bandwagon comment can only really go for the Meatwad vote. :<

However since then I haven't seen much to disuade the vote on you, plus the reactions of others around all of this. Sorry, oreo.
Can't answer that w/o seeing how things turned out. I scumread chuggs. I pointed out the grammar thing with weems. I know weems had pure intent when they pointed it out due to the flip. Dubs making the choice between neeks and chuggs also aligned with my earlier view on chuggs.

How am I lying exactly? Dubs is a PR. That is a fact. While the thought of scum dubs is fun at this point it's just a theory and not worth pursuing hardcore atm. If both you and chuggs are town that leads to side eyeing dubs more.

List the reactions I got. There were two reactions. Nin who I think was a joke and beat or Rek. There are over a dozen other players who didn't answer or went to flavor. Mostly everybody seemed to be cool with the wad kill due
Because you started this whole thing with a Scum!dubs and seeing how he would react and now it magically altered into a real Chuggs vote and not a reaction vote. You now mention you aren't even thinking about a Scum!dubs? What happened to all your tinfoil hat theories?

And yeah you say you got those reactions but that doesn't play into your vote at all. Your voting Chuggs for earlier grievances and all those reactions you supposedly got are basically worthless.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Vote: EzekelRAGE

it's a tie now. let's go

zeke this is how reactions work :u
<3

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna get to Oreo's and Zeke's responses. They are just going to take more time.

\o/ \o/

what a weird power but sure, i'll take it.

tenor.gif

I know Z-Beat said he may not be here but what is this vote. The first comment reads like a set up for when Oreo does flip scum and gives a reason to scum read the voters. And despite not being shocked if Oreo does flip scum he goes for Chuggs???

???????
Saw you're not instilling me with much confidence here. If I think oreo is a scum push, either as a mistake if they flip town or to build rep if they flip scum, and I dont like the reasoning for chuggs voting oreo, then...

It's a fairly linear line of reasoning no matter how many question marks you use to undermine it

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Because you started this whole thing with a Scum!dubs and seeing how he would react and now it magically altered into a real Chuggs vote and not a reaction vote. You now mention you aren't even thinking about a Scum!dubs? What happened to all your tinfoil hat theories?

And yeah you say you got those reactions but that doesn't play into your vote at all. Your voting Chuggs for earlier grievances and all those reactions you supposedly got are basically worthless.
It didn't magically alter into a real chuggs vote. The chuggs vote was always real.

Scumdubs is fun to think about but ultimately NAI until more info pops up. I've seen this town vigilante shot before and went deep down that rabbit hole with CeeCee when they shot Stan randomly outta no where. Plus there is the issue of scum having a role cop check meat/saen and lucking up and finding lovers. So chances are slim that happened. Then there is the command happening in the thread instead of behind the scenes.

You say I got all these reactions from ppl about dubs using his power - Where are they? You still have failed to list them. Please point them out. I got ONE response. What can I do with that? Nothing.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Saw you're not instilling me with much confidence here. If I think oreo is a scum push, either as a mistake if they flip town or to build rep if they flip scum, and I dont like the reasoning for chuggs voting oreo, then...

It's a fairly linear line of reasoning no matter how many question marks you use to undermine it
That still does not align with your post where you state that you believe Oreo is likely to be Scum. You dislike Chuggs' voting for Oreo but wouldn't Oreo's alignment matter in that read quite a lot?

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Freak it.

I hate last-minute vote changes, but given the last couple of posts, I'm even more interested in seeing how Chugg flips

VOTE: TheChuggernaut