• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Loki/Ket could be a Ruby fusion. We've seen a lot of opposing town/scum power so far.

A scum lover pair seems more likely than a second town lover pair.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Could also be this:

Malachite

The fusion of Jasper and Lapis Lazuli, born in the former's desperate attempt to destroy the Crystal Gems.

This is the only evil fusion to date that is entirely antagonistic (Sugilite was originally neutral), has a degree of sentience (the Cluster Gems behave like mindless monsters) and are mostly active (trying to break free from the ocean, while The Cluster is currently incubating).

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Nevermind, already had a Jasper.

Though we've seen both the fusion and their respective humans/gems for town so far.

It could be Malachite and Lapis left.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

exodus

Oct 25, 2017

Despite her cheery disposition, Navy also has a more sinister, sadistic, unhinged and manipulative side to her. In "Room for Ruby", Navy tricks the Crystal Gems by exaggerating her usual innocent personality. Once the Crystal Gems do not see her as a threat, lower their guard and take her in, Navy steals the Roaming Eye ship.

Fusions

That could easily be our anti-investigative role as well, as Ruby sounds like a godfather to me.

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here

Just woke up. And while the post I promised will still take some time , I want to clear something up.

I was the one who recieved the cop check on night 3. I used it on KetKat (one of my neutral reads) and she came up as town.

I didn't want to share it because I wanted to wait for some player reactions.

Oh well.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Hello, just woke up and reread what has happened so far.

So far I'm trusting right now:

Exodus
Ket (for now)
Loki (for now)
Stan

Chuggs makes a valid point about the uncertainty of the other investigative roles so I'm giving him that.

By this point, I'm likely going for B-Dubs today and if he isn't scum and loki and ket are scum they are not going to die on night 7, then we can focus on them tomorrow.

Neon never trusted you.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
You could be the godfather role.

Or I have speculated that there's been a scum switcher for some time.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Here's where I'm at right now. Everyone's seemingly trying to pocket me.

If Chuggs/Stan were scum together, they'd be trying to get Loki/Ket against me. But that's not happening. So Chuggs and Stan are not scum together.

If Stan is scum alone, he would want Loki/Ket to die as lovers. That's not happening either. Therefore Stan is not scum alone. That means I'll assume Stan is town.

If Chuggs is town alone, he needs Loki/Ket to die together. But if he believed their claim, I feel like he would have night killed them and tried to get Stan lynched during the day. There is the possibility that he believed lynching them would result in a vig kill, but that's harder to believe.

If Loki/Ket are scum together, they don't care who dies. They picked Chuggs as their target, who is the one I've been most cautious about. If they were truly town, though, I feel like they would have thrown down their votes onto Chuggs by now. It feels like they're scum waiting to snipe whatever target gets the first vote.

Unfortunately the votes don't tell enough. Loki, Ket, and Chuggs have all bussed scum. I could be wrong, but I'm going with the most obvious answer.

Vote: KetKat
The reason we haven't voted is because we have to be cautious because if we vote town then scum might take advantage of that to win the game since they can just get us at night even with the possibility of our vig. shot.

I want to make sure I am voting for scum when I do because we can't fuck it up at this point.
Loki/Ket could be a Ruby fusion. We've seen a lot of opposing town/scum power so far.

A scum lover pair seems more likely than a second town lover pair.
I humored the idea of a scum lover team early on when Z-Beat brought up Topaz but why would that be good for scum at all balance wise? They already have scum chat and if they get lunched they both die which is two scum down instead of one.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Stan, why on Earth did you investigate Loki/Ket last night when we all assumed they would get night killed? D:
because i didnt,
i gave my reason earlier on why i thought it likely that LokiKat might survive and thought it likely that this would be the biggest point of contention today.
That and i felt that a check on KetKat would be morelikely to show some discrepancy when both hers and lokis check would need to simultaneously hold water, as opposed to chugg' on its own.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
BTW I get to spend EOD on my fucking phone because my new work computer is for students and it blocks resetera =_= why didn't I bring my laptop again?

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm an idiot and missed/forgot about Neon's green check on Ket earlier.

This is really hard. Both Ket and Chuggs recommended malus as Reki's investigation. So Malus was bused.

I either have to believe that Ket was switched or is a godfather or I have to believe Neon's green check was good.

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, you know what? Let's not drag this shit out another 4 hours.

This isn't going to end the way I want, and while I would not throw in the towel, I don't feel like dragging this out just for the sake of dragging this out.

Just go ahead and kill me now let this game end. And when I say let the game end, I'm talking about that in a good ending for town sort of way.

Good game, friends.

Vote: TheChuggernaut

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the last 3 lynches have been really disappointing, I've got to say.

Vote: TheChuggernaut

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still not happy about Z-Beat, B-Dubs, and Chuggernaut commiting suicide. That just kind of ruins it. =\

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
nah i cant blame chuggs, he was putting up a good fight but after the remembered green check i think he was pretty toast.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
I have no idea why you guys didn't scum read me today lol. I started out thinking loki/ket was the more likely duo, but then I started making up more and more excuses to make it work.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Yeah the only way he had a chance was by convincing the two townies beside Ket and I so once Stan was unconvinced he pretty much lost his chance.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
i mentioned to monkey at one point,
that a lot of the game felt like we were all floundering around and almost nailing scum by accident like some three stooges bullshit,
any of yall getting that vibe or do i just suck?

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
i mentioned to monkey at one point,
that a lot of the game felt like we were all floundering around and almost nailing scum by accident like some three stooges bullshit,
any of yall getting that vibe or do i just suck?

Mafia is a game where perfect evidence is rare and you often need to just go by instinct. We did pretty good as town.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
And just like that, Lion woke up.

TheChuggernaut has died!

Welcome to Beach City! This is Steven Universe mafia and you are aligned with mafia.

You are Aquamarine, a gem Role Cop. Despite your small stature and cute appearance, you are a ruthless gem hunter sent to retrieve humans. Three times per game, you may use the command FIND: [playername] to discover someone else's role.

You may also execute the factional kill command with the command KILL: [playername] in the scum thread on Outer Mafia, where you will also find your teammates (you can post night actions there, but you cannot use the factional command and your check both in the same night).

The game thread is here. You win when the Mafia controls a majority of the votes at day start.

Good luck!

lokiduck wins the game!
Welcome to Beach City! This is Steven Universe mafia and you are aligned with town.

You are Ruby, a (potential) gem Lover and Vigilante. You were designed to be a soldier, though you chose a different path when you fell for the lovely Sapphire. But something happened, and you got separated, so you're alone again. Don't worry, though: Sapphire is looking for you.

If she finds you, you and Sapphire will fuse and become Lovers who share a night chat. You will continue to vote separately, but if one dies, both dies.

If Sapphire is NKed before you have a chance to fuse, you gain a 1-shot vigilante strike to be used during the day or night phase. If this happens, you may PM me AVENGE: [playername] during the day or night to strike.

If Sapphire is NKed after fusion, you may use your vigilante shot in the dawn before daybreak.

This is a private command; no one will know you started the party unless you tell them. If Sapphire is killed during the day, you do not gain your vigilante shot.

The game thread is here. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Dr. Monkey.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Good luck!

Ketkat wins the game!
Welcome to Beach City! This is Steven Universe mafia and you are aligned with town.

You are Sapphire, a (potential) gem Lover. During your time in Blue Diamond's court, you enjoyed an elevated status… until you met Ruby and ran away. But something happened and you two have become separated. You've been searching for her ever sense.

Once each night, you may PM me CHECK: [playername]. If the target is Ruby, you two will fuse and become Lovers, sharing a night chat - and if one dies, you both die. Checks on other targets will have no result.

The game thread is here. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM Dr. Monkey.

Good luck!

exodus wins the game!

You are Stevonnie, a fusion Doublevoter. As the human/gem fusion of Steven and Connie, you carry both of them within you

As long as Steven and Connie are alive, you may doublevote if you so choose. Please vote using DOUBLE: [playername] . If Steven or Connie is killed, your vote reverts to normal. You may also cast a single vote should you so choose.

You will lose this power when the game reaches MYLO/LYLO even if Steven and Connie are still alive, just FYI; at that point, your vote will become normal.

Good luck!

Stantastic wins the game!

You are Ronaldo Fryman, a human Flavor Cop. You may want to keep Beach City weird, but you also need to know everything that's going on, and around here? That's a lot. Though sometimes you've been known to… uh… jump to conclusions.

Once per night, you may PM me CHECK OUT: [playername] to gather some clues.

Good luck!

Town wins!

But scum lives on in our hearts, thanks to Fantomas:
38zg6aF.gif