• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
55351.jpg

i can tell
Awww shucks and that isn't even my normal avatar.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna post all Ronaldo's potential results, because they amuse me as much as they piss Stan off.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
So now that its all done tell me, did any bullshit happen with that check on Z-Beat?

or was that actually the intended result?

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks Monkey! I really enjoyed the less than usual powers. It kept the game from getting too meta.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Well, that was something. I was rooting for you Chugger. You almost had then. Exodus almost won you the game

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna post all Ronaldo's potential results, because they amuse me as much as they piss Stan off.
it was funny until one blatantly implied that someone was lieing about who they were for no reason.

seriously what was the logic there? because i seriously feel like i was deliberately tricked by that result.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Super impressed with our new players, and with how Chuggs hung on for so long. I'm glad y'all (not Stan lol) enjoyed the weird powers. I like to play with roles.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
it was funny until one blatantly implied that someone was lieing about who they were for no reason.

seriously what was the logic there? because i seriously feel like i was deliberately tricked by that result.
I blame the current political climate and its propensity to give legitimacy to conspiracy theorists by granting them platforms

Ronaldo is a conspiracy theorist. He's wrong about roughly everything. But of course that only makes sense with...THE FLAVOR

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Great game, everyone, and well done on the win Town!

Chugg, you were my hero all game, I was rooting for you so much! I'm sorry it ended like this, but you were amazing as Scum for your first time!

All of the new players were great! I loved seeing you all play and it looked like everyone had a lot of fun!

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
HEY!
i asked you about checking myself and you directly said that i would get a result!
-self- aint a result!

YOU SIT ATOP A THRONE OF LIES

seriously?
so i actually just got unlucky with EVERY OTHER FUCKING RESULT ACTUALLY MAKING SENSE EXCEPT ONE!?!
I probably would have made up some joke on the spot about how handsome you were had you checked yourself. Or about how mirrors are a conspiracy.

Some of the results would have been funnier/more bizarre than others. Ruby's was pretty telling. That was a good last check.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
I think Stan's role is pretty much my favorite thing in any mafia ever, and I don't even watch SU.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
like hey maybe if they wern't meant to mean anything dont make one of theme state someone is hiding in plain sight, in this game about finding people who are hiding in plain sight?

imma not watch SU out of spite now.

Oct 25, 2017
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy my nonsense in scum chat.

If you ended up killing someone today that wasn't me or the lovers I was toying with the idea of going into the last day with only me and the lovers left just because it would be hilarious

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Good game everyone! Spec really liked the newbies too.

TheChuggernaut, you did great. Never thought of voting you, what with the "I've never rolled mafia" comment and all that. You had me fooled.

By the way thank you for the game Monkey! Already told you it was a lot of fun, and the love you put into the details really shows.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy my nonsense in scum chat.

If you ended up killing someone today that wasn't me or the lovers I was toying with the idea of going into the last day with only me and the lovers left just because it would be hilarious
I honestly would have hated you for that because it would have meant another night without my damn shot. XD/s

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
As I said in the spectator thread: Good work Chuggs. ou had us fooled for most of the game. Mad respects.

And good job town. Even though I didn't make it to the end (so close...).

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Not sure if it was the avatar but it seemed that stan had no fun all game long.

:(

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I can't believe I loved the whole game. Every night Ket and I were figuring out who to shoot if I got the shot and planning how to make sure it'd happen but nope I ended up living.

Also hope everyone enjoys our lovers chat, most of it is me worrying about shit.