• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for hosting the game Dr. Monkey. Even though I got lynched pretty early on it was fun to watch from the spec chat

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I do want to thank everyone for making this one of the smoothest, most chill, least antagonistic games I've seen. Mafia can be so tense but y'all kept it pretty light.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
And I really do mean thanks.

Also not sorry for tunneling on you oreomunsta because you were scum, but you were a lot of fun to play with. I thought a lot of your comments were hilarious.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I want to thank KetKat for being an amazing partner as you really helped me figure stuff out and figured out stuff when I wasn't able to see it.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Great game everyone! Scum did a good job despite the early missteps. It was really close at the end there.

turmoil7

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats everyone! We were entertained in spec. I have to agree on it being nice to see a game so chill. Thanks for the funsies

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Of course.

I'd prefer to be lunched D1 for dumb reasons than making it to endgame.
Yeah I can see why. ^^; I was honestly hoping that at some point we'd get nked so I could hopefully hit scum on the way out and sit in spec chat the rest of the game.

I just didn't want us getting pointlessly lunched or to ruin the game for Ket by getting us killed for stupid reasons XD

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to all the players, especially the new ones. It was a pleasure to watch this game <3

Ketkat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the kind words everyone! Late game is stressful as heck, but that's honestly where I feel the most comfortable since there's so much to look back on. Day 1's are my least favorite because we just have to bully someone out of the game most of the time

I want to thank KetKat for being an amazing partner as you really helped me figure stuff out and figured out stuff when I wasn't able to see it.

You were really great Loki! To be honest, I was very surprised that you're a new player because you play like a veteran and you helped me see a whole lot of stuff I wasn't able to as well! I had a lot of fun talking with you and bouncing ideas off each other, and I'm sorry for kind of leaving you in a tough spot there the 2nd to last Day Phase. I just felt awful and barely managed to make the posts that I did

To be honest, I was really hoping that Stan was scum and that he was coming up with all of that himself.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Can we finally agree that I wasn't lying about my role? :/
I was willing to believe you because of how crazy my role was XD

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Late game is stressful as heck, but that's honestly where I feel the most comfortable since there's so much to look back on. Day 1's are my least favorite because we just have to bully someone out of the game most of the time

You were really great Loki! To be honest, I was very surprised that you're a new player because you play like a veteran and you helped me see a whole lot of stuff I wasn't able to as well! I had a lot of fun talking with you and bouncing ideas off each other, and I'm sorry for kind of leaving you in a tough spot there the 2nd to last Day Phase. I just felt awful and barely managed to make the posts that I did

To be honest, I was really hoping that Stan was scum and that he was coming up with all of that himself.
Aww thanks partner I really appreciate that, especially since I only read one game and played one real life game (where I won as a serial killer mind you), but maybe it's because I'm really good at the Ace Attorney games? *shrugs*

Speaking of lawyers, remember when I thought Z-beat was one because of the whole hammering thing (because gavels right?)and the two moonstone gifs ?

I had some crazy theories

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
That is not how I saw the day ending lol

I thought Chuggs would drag it out to another day and win the battle of attrition.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I am NOT pissed that you all collectively decided to lynch me, even though this was my most well thought out play in years lol.

Should avoid EoD in the future.

Oct 25, 2017
That is not how I saw the day ending lol

I thought Chuggs would drag it out to another day and win the battle of attrition.

Nah. The next day would be a combination of one of the lovers and either Exodus or Stan. I would either of needed to hard backtrack on my read of Stan and convince the lover that Stan made all this up on his own, or I would of had to convince Exodus or Stan that the other lover was scum and we just killed the wrong one. Both of those would be a much harder sell than today, and we saw how today was going. Not to mention I probably would of killed Ketkat so Loki could just shoot me in the face.

I'm sorry, Neeks ;__;

Killing you hurt the most

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah sorry about that, I was just so convinced Oreo was scum (and I was fucking right!!!) that I was convinced you were trying to save a scum mate :<

All good. I mean the way I played before Eod was not good. Like I said my play to save a town in my eyes just exploded into my face, since it turned out he was scum lol.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Nah. The next day would be a combination of one of the lovers and either Exodus or Stan. I would either of needed to hard backtrack on my read of Stan and convince the lover that Stan made all this up on his own, or I would of had to convince Exodus or Stan that the other lover was scum and we just killed the wrong one. Both of those would be a much harder sell than today, and we saw how today was going. Not to mention I probably would of killed Ketkat so Loki could just shoot me in the face.

I'm sorry, Neeks ;__;

Killing you hurt the most
Except that if you had killed one of us, both of us would have died, but I am delighted to hear I would have gotten my shot after all <3

One of my biggest fears besides being lunched was scum NKing me instead of Ket and not getting my shot :<