• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
All good. I mean the way I played before Eod was not good. Like I said my play to save a town in my eyes just exploded into my face, since it turned out he was scum lol.
Yeah you were in a pretty bad spot. Does not help that all of the main trains that day were scum holy crap.

I can't wait to read scumchat to see their reaction to that being a thing

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Looking at you Sawneeks. The tunneling was strong with y'all

It was, I'm sorry. Looking back it should have been obvious but that's hindsight for you. :<
I'm sorry, Neeks ;__;

Killing you hurt the most
I'm still kicking myself for thinking you were the Cop for your 'Reasons' post. Can't believe I completely fell for your game ;;

you did really good, chuggs. i said as much in spec but it needs to be said again. i think if it weren't for the roles that made it into end game you could have won this.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Yeah Chugg did really good this game, I think it was because we had the same scum reads but for most of the game I was completely fooled. Hell I was still wondering if he was town that was super convinced we were scum like B-Dubs was. I just also trusted Ket's opinions.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still kicking myself for thinking you were the Cop for your 'Reasons' post. Can't believe I completely fell for your game ;;

you did really good, chuggs. i said as much in spec but it needs to be said again. i think if it weren't for the roles that made it into end game you could have won this.

Town seer, thank you very much. I'll be real, that "Reasons" post was made specifically so I could claim cop later down the line. The lighting rod gave me a perfect excuse to say I checked Exodus instead of one of the more obvious players on night 2, so I started town reading him the next day. And then once you flipped I was reasonably confident there wouldn't be another cop. Then I read one whole wiki page on Garnet and decided to spin the future powers into the cop role.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
I was actually thinking of claiming that I needed Ruby and Sapphire alive to use my cop checks, but I think I went to hard on the Exodus claim on day 1 to pull that off.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can we finally agree that I wasn't lying about my role? :/
tenor.gif

You aided chuggs, and look at all this meth in your car. How do you explain that?

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I was actually thinking of claiming that I needed Ruby and Sapphire alive to use my cop checks, but I think I went to hard on the Exodus claim on day 1 to pull that off.
The only reason we believed your Garnet claim for a bit was because even tho Monkey told us we fused and we had a fusion chat, we never actually told we were Garnet, which I later realized was so you could claim her.

I just had a funny feeling of the crystal gems might be a fake flavor claim. It'd be too obvious if it was just towns people.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats Town!! \o/

Despite you guys winning, my MVP award goes to the TheChuggernaut , for flying under the radar so long while the rest of us scummies fell or were getting scumread. I'll be stoked if I get to be on a scum team with you again!

I meant the Second no kill night.
I'll never get the night correctly.

So, the first no kill night, we got shafted due to the lightning rod. Second night, I believe either Chuggs or the target was jailed. Either way, that was the moment I felt us losing our momentum as scum

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, and for the record, I totally slept through 2 EoD phases T~T I am my second biggest roadblock when it comes to mafia, first roadblock is Sawneeks 's laser analyses

Also not sorry for tunneling on you oreomunsta because you were scum, but you were a lot of fun to play with. I thought a lot of your comments were hilarious.

Apology accepted :P Always cast side eyes at the guy suggesting low poster lunches lol. You did great this game! I remember thinking that we couldn't NK you safely, because that would vindicate so many of your reads, and would lead town to unravel scum pretty quickly.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Apology accepted :P Always cast side eyes at the guy suggesting low poster lunches lol. You did great this game! I remember thinking that we couldn't NK you safely, because that would vindicate so many of your reads, and would lead town to unravel scum pretty quickly.
That's a good tip, and also sucks to hear that me making sure I got all my suspicions out just in case I got NK'd was my own undoing on me getting my shot. DX

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
That would have been good information from Reki.

Still, Reki was town MVP.

Also, I stand by my decision to reveal early :X

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Town seer, thank you very much. I'll be real, that "Reasons" post was made specifically so I could claim cop later down the line. The lighting rod gave me a perfect excuse to say I checked Exodus instead of one of the more obvious players on night 2, so I started town reading him the next day. And then once you flipped I was reasonably confident there wouldn't be another cop. Then I read one whole wiki page on Garnet and decided to spin the future powers into the cop role.
Yeah, that was really well done. Not used to Scum laying down breadcrumb claims so early (and so openly) like that.

Oh, and for the record, I totally slept through 2 EoD phases T~T I am my second biggest roadblock when it comes to mafia, first roadblock is Sawneeks 's laser analyses
After falling for your lies in Dark Souls I have to be careful around you. <3

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That would have been good information from Reki.

Still, Reki was town MVP.

Also, I stand by my decision to reveal early :X

In the scum chat, Chuggs and I were having to refocus our strategy the moment we learned Reki jailed Chuggs. "Do we NK them? Do we not NK them?"

Last edited:

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Why'd you guys give up malus so easily?
I feel I bungled it myself by not calling off the gambit once I saw Neeks flip. It was the only use I saw in my role and I could even prove to be loved in the thread, so I was confident I could get at least one mislunch and maybe even talk myself out of a retaliation lunch the next day. I should have realized the lie detector was given to town and it would be used on one of us once I initiated the "thunderdome".

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
LOL Chuggs

I think we can get town to kill Stan and Beat for us. Town REALLY likes to kill b-dubs also for reasons I haven't quite figured out yet. We might be able to get a Neeks kill too, but that one might be harder and it might be best to just take care of her ourselves at some point. I wouldn't mind Loki, but I'm cool with saving her for later. Exo is just a vanilla at this point, so not much use in killing him yet.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
On and nin you mentioned that it's better to be lunched for taking a risk then being Nk'd for being too town and I so wanted to tell you not in my case since my power was based on getting NK'd after I fused with Ket XD (technically she had to not me, but you get the idea.)

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I kept finding it weird that you guys were town reading him in most of your time reads, I just couldn't figure out why.

Easy townie points if we argued for B-dubs, they flipped town, and then we could turn it around by asking "how could you want to flip such an obvious town power?" :]

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
On a side note, poked around in your and Ket's lover chat, and I do not disagree at all with you saying "We got that bastard!" when I flipped lol
Lol I feel so bad about that DX. I was just so excited because I was right after scumreading you since day 1. I even mentioned afterwords that I do not think you are a bastard, especially since I actually had a lot of fun playing with you. :<

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Lol I feel so bad about that DX. I was just so excited because I was right after scumreading you since day 1. I even mentioned afterwords that I do not think you are a bastard, especially since I actually had a lot of fun playing with you. :<

No worries at all! In mafia, we are all bastards, especially in Bastard Mafia :D

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I also just want to say that Loki making 10000000 posts between the game thread and Lovers chat was one of my favorite things lol.

As someone else who makes many, many posts per game, I really look forward to playing with you in the future. :)

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I also just want to say that Loki making 10000000 posts between the game thread and Lovers chat was one of my favorite things lol.

As someone else who makes many, many posts per game, I really look forward to playing with you in the future. :)
Awww thanks <3 it get's even worse if you factor in my mentor's thread. Fireblend and Monkey can attest that it is at least 2-3 pages long with 90% of it being me talking to myself.

Fun fact one in college had to give me a maximum number to pages to write to prevent me from making my papers too long.

Oct 25, 2017
So I was thinking about Monkey's comment about this game being really chill, and I'm pretty sure the most antagonistic thing that happened in this game was me and Zeke's fake argument

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So I was thinking about Monkey's comment about this game being really chill, and I'm pretty sure the most antagonistic thing that happened in this game was me and Zeke's fake argument

There's also Stan's reaction to the flavour talk, which brought him up to a 6/10, in his own words. I want to see a 10/10 Stan now

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
There's also Stan's reaction to the flavour talk, which brought him up to a 6/10, in his own words. I want to see a 10/10 Stan now
you cant show them this and not what came in the spec thread after.

i cant guarantee yall will not be expecting where it goes in there.