• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Weird that they're using the old younge Stevonnie design.
probably saving a debut of stevonnie's new design for the show itself

also the new thread is gonna go up on Saturday so the next couple of days is your last chance to suggest a title to me

Takatomon

Oct 25, 2017
I updated Brawlhalla yesterday to check the characters out and it's a bit disappointing.
They're just skins for existing characters, so some of them don't feel right at all, like Garnet using a psychic Menat-like ball, or Amethyst with a huge axe.
Each character costs 300 coins, and a pack of 340 (why?) coins is $13, so you'll need over $50 to get them all. Paying double the price of a fully fledged fighting game character for a licensed reskin feels a bit much.

That aside, the animations and the charm is still there. I tried them all in training mode and they're pretty fun to play as.

ObbyDent

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Anyone's thoughts on Unleash the Light? It feels like a giant step backwards compared to Save the Light where we got the entirety of Beach City to explore rather than just level select like the first game.

I do like having one large dungeon to explore though. Just wish it felt less like a extended dlc of Save the Light

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I updated Brawlhalla yesterday to check the characters out and it's a bit disappointing.
They're just skins for existing characters, so some of them don't feel right at all, like Garnet using a psychic Menat-like ball, or Amethyst with a huge axe.
Each character costs 300 coins, and a pack of 340 (why?) coins is $13, so you'll need over $50 to get them all. Paying double the price of a fully fledged fighting game character for a licensed reskin feels a bit much.

That aside, the animations and the charm is still there. I tried them all in training mode and they're pretty fun to play as.
That's sad, and quite expensive for skins :(

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to them. I didn't know they were together for so long either. I thought they got married closer to the time of Ruby and Sapphire getting married but maybe that was just an engagement?

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017

spanish translation forthcoming

her name/gem type
d59c9211ac29d2c3c1ea2858945fac0f1e82389e.png

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I'm planning on posting the thread about midday tomorrow just so everyone knows

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Finally getting around to watching the Steven Universe Movie. Looks like I was right on time because Future seems to start today. How convenient

I didn't know the timeskip started with the movie

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh no, SHE'S GOT THE TOONFORCE!

I'm Mrs. Spinel
I'm the best gem 'til the end
I never play nice
I'm your former gem best friend

I can't let you pass
'Til I've reset everyone
With my new gem scythe
Come on Rose, let's have some fun!

If you don't remember my face
Until I've jogged your memory
No, I cannot let you pass
Don't you mess with me!

Don't mess with Spinel! (Don't mess with Spinel!)
Don't mess with me! (Don't me with her!)
Don't mess with Spinel! (Don't mess with Spinel!)
Doooon't you mess with me!

I like that really subtle nod to Mickey Mouse in her design. Her heart ears stay the same regardless of what direction she's facing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Steven Universe Future |OT| We are in the future, and it's...CHROME!!!!

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Imma post the thread on the hour so if anyone has a suggestion for the OT title before I do now's the time

currently i got

Steven Universe Future |OT| Here We Are!

Status
Not open for further replies.