• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
def waiting on steb's growth spurt to kick in, else connie's gonna leave him in the dust

tumblr-nnnrzj-TJNV1tkzg1jo1-1280.png
man this pic is outdated

In other news: SU: Season 2 DVD and Blu-Ray coming April 16, Vol. 2 soundtrack April 12th
friendly reminder that the NA Season 1 set they released last year never got a Blu-Ray version.

Protoman200X

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
N. Vancouver, BC, Canada
I just caught up, and I was chocked that we were treated to a 40-minute special, which was a delightful surprise.

def waiting on steb's growth spurt to kick in, else connie's gonna leave him in the dust

tumblr-nnnrzj-TJNV1tkzg1jo1-1280.png
man this pic is outdated

In other news: SU: Season 2 DVD and Blu-Ray coming April 16, Vol. 2 soundtrack April 12th
friendly reminder that the NA Season 1 set they released last year never got a Blu-Ray version.

Steven's voice actor would probably appreciate it if he could use his regular voice instead of forcing himself to imitate his Season 1/2 vocal chords.

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
I went back to the pilot and it's crazy how different the animation is. What's the story behind that?

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
I'm still torn over being excited about Jasper getting uncorrupted, & being disappointed knowing she probably went back to Homeworld after a wordless scene.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
of course they're coming back...now if only Opal could get some lines

CatDoggo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So, uh, apparently there's talk that the SU Tap Together game has been straight up abandoned by the devs. They've gone radio silent on all social media, they stopped all events and apparently the holiday ones were super delayed and very buggy, and they aren't providing support for issues with the game. I'm hearing that people are being charged for their monthly subscriptions but are not getting the benefits, tat they can't get in contact with anyone to fix the problem, and apparently you can't even cancel the subscription in game and have to talk to a dev to stop being charged every month.

I stopped playing around November-ish because they kept cranking out event after event that were getting harder and harder to get anywhere on without spending an insane amount of money. There were plenty of complaints that the game was getting too micro transaction heavy even then. It used to have a decent balance where you could work your way to certain goals without paying but it eventually got to the point where it was impossible to do most things without spending a lot of money.

Rumor seems to be that the devs took the money and ran. They've completely abandoned the game and they possibly did things like intentionally make things micro-transaction heavy in the last few months to squeeze out as much money as possible before jumping ship. It's just weird to me though that Cartoon Network is letting this go on with one of their properties. They've got what seems to be an abandoned app still up on stores that's getting no updates or bug fixes and thanks to those bugs its taking money from customers without giving them what they paid for, along with their being no customer service to fix this issue from the devs.

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was just about to say what a vast improvement Lapis' new look is.

The dress and the bare feet... no good.

chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope they get into a jasper arc about how she fought a fake war for pink diamond. And how she probably had friends she lost for no reason. Yes homeworld was the bad guys but the soldiers dont have any say in that. Its still shitty to tell a bunch of quartz solders to attack the crystal gem rebels when you're secretly the leader of the crystal gems.

Also, they need to get into how the cured gems feel about the diamonds. It would be very odd for them to just forgive the diamonds cause the diamonds are sorry now.

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they get into a jasper arc about how she fought a fake war for pink diamond. And how she probably had friends she lost for no reason. Yes homeworld was the bad guys but the soldiers dont have any say in that. Its still shitty to tell a bunch of quartz solders to attack the crystal gem rebels when you're secretly the leader of the crystal gems.

Also, they need to get into how the cured gems feel about the diamonds. It would be very odd for them to just forgive the diamonds cause the diamonds are sorry now.
I get the feeling Jasper didn't have any friends before or after the war. Her attitude towards fusion sounds particularly bitter and I'm guessing she could never find any other quartz who would fuse willingly with her.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
I really wish aivi & surasshu were still able to post their instrumental compositions on Soundcloud. Pretty sure Vol. 2 of the soundtrack's just going to be more vocal tracks (which I also like, of course), but there's so much great instrumental stuff that's being withheld.

I'd happily pay for it.

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I really wish aivi & surasshu were still able to post their instrumental compositions on Soundcloud. Pretty sure Vol. 2 of the soundtrack's just going to be more vocal tracks (which I also like, of course), but there's so much great instrumental stuff that's being withheld.

I'd happily pay for it.
Definitely need the music from Escapism in my life

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Hypest season finale ever.

What an emotional roller coaster. So much payoff, and incredibly creative animation + voicework.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Headcanon: Rose laughed every time Bismuth made a pun

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Wait there's a Season 6 O_o
What'd the plot even be about? The great enemy of the Diamonds/Gemworld?

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
So, given that Steven and Pearl fused to make Rainbow Quartz, can we imply that Rose never fused with any of the other Crystal Gems given that Smokey Quartz and Sunstone were a complete surprise to everyone?

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
No when Smoky first formed they said that Amethyst should know who they are

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
More to the point, shouldn't Rainbow Quartz be renamed, considering that neither of their component parts is actually a quartz?

Jof

Nov 3, 2017
I've always wondered if Rose fused with any of the other crystal gems, like a Smokey Quartz 1.0 or a Sunstone 1.0. I mean, I guess there definitely has to have been an Obsidian 1.0 with the Temple statue and all.

You'd think the other gems, once they fused with Rose, would know she was actually a Diamond? Obsidian, Smokey, Rainbow etc should know what Gems make up their fusion, no?

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
I've always wondered if Rose fused with any of the other crystal gems, like a Smokey Quartz 1.0 or a Sunstone 1.0. I mean, I guess there definitely has to have been an Obsidian 1.0 with the Temple statue and all.

You'd think the other gems, once they fused with Rose, would know she was actually a Diamond? Obsidian, Smokey, Rainbow etc should know what Gems make up their fusion, no?
Fusions are like conversations personified. They only know what the component parts can or want to share, otherwise Stevonnie would have known that Steven was actually a diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies.