• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
The pebbles are voiced by Susan Egan, and the comb was voiced by Lisa Hannigan.

Are the inanimate objects just extensions of the Diamonds that gave them life, then?
I think it's an unintended consequence of the inanimate objects and materials coming in contact with the Diamond juice. The only living inanimate objects we saw were around the extraction chambers and just touching that stuff brings things to life whether they want it to or not. So the hallway, statues, and combs just got brought to life due to getting wet. Blue seemed a little annoyed by the singing comb.

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I wonder why these season 6 in production episodes are considered apart of season 5

When the cluster arc was split between season 2 and 3

This episode also had Steven talk about his future growth, i think that is foreshadowing

I think season 6 proper will be a shippuden or dbz type thing

All the humans will grow older and get new designs

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder why these season 6 in production episodes are considered apart of season 5

When the cluster arc was split between season 2 and 3

This episode also had Steven talk about his future growth, i think that is foreshadowing

I think season 6 proper will be a shippuden or dbz type thing

All the humans will grow older and get new designs
Connie will start referring to Steven as Steven-dono and Pearl as Pearl-sensei

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Rebecca sugar also said something ominus ab9ut how the harsest thing she has ever done happens in these episodes

And she killed lars

Im thinking battle of heart and mind white dimaond is going to brainwash pearl amythyst and garnet
Please everybody knows that Rebecca Sugar is completely evil...so it will be worse

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Rebecca sugar also said something ominus ab9ut how the harsest thing she has ever done happens in these episodes

And she killed lars

Im thinking battle of heart and mind white dimaond is going to brainwash pearl amythyst and garnet
Please everybody knows that Rebecca Sugar is completely evil...so it will be worse

Garnet did say "Steven will be fine". So you know...

Pearl is going to be shattered saving Steven and we're all going to break down and cry.

Or Amythyst. And we all break down and cry.

But it won't be Garnet.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
i still don't fully buy that White Pearl was originally pink without any more evidence

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
The origin of the gems is a previous slien race made life giving juice, and white diamond was made with atleast one purpose to have an infunate supply

perhaps with other puposes such as to fight for them

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
Is it just me, or has the art of the show been more consistent as of late? I'm finding less and less episodes where I say "oh yeah, this [artist] did the storyboards this episode."

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So did this air in Canada today? It didn't show up for me. (We got Lars of the stars instead)

Oct 26, 2017
Just saw Familiar.

Steven's plan is going to go horribly wrong.

As lots of people predicted, White Diamond is pretty much impossible to talk to, even for the Diamonds. I am a bit surprised she was better when Pink hadn't been "shattered". I kinda assumed she was always this distant motherly figure.

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
DvRxM1XVYAALiRM.jpg

https://twitter.com/cwgl418/status/1077610691312250880

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
So i guess it's safe to assume that the diamonds can all turn mineral based objects into gems, but it seems that Pink can do something similar to organic beings, I wonder if that's also something they can all do or if that power is unique to Pink/Steven

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I can't remember every instance from the top of my head, but I think Pink/Steven's ability to turn organic stuff pink may only apply to dead things? I can only think of Lion and Lars off the top of my head. It kinda keeps within the same "power" as objects into gems since if something's dead, it's technically an inanimate object, as morbid as that is to think about. I feel like the other Diamonds can probably do a similar thing, the situation just hasn't come up before.

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I think in battle of heart and mind

Lars will appear becauseof the events of escapism

Wnd during it he will awaken powers in a fight "other then the pocjet dimension) like loin has, though whether they eill be the same or different idk

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be posting the spoiler warning at about 6 eastern tomorrow since I'll be at work and busy when the episode actually airs

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
So... when does everyone think we'll actually see a gem get shattered?

It seems like the concept was first brought up so long ago, but we've yet to see an example of it (unless I'm having a brain Aneurysm right now).

Oct 26, 2017

It seems like the concept was first brought up so long ago, but we've yet to see an example of it (unless I'm having a brain Aneurysm right now).
Considering how Rebecca teased her doing the harshest thing yet I'm guessing it could be rather soon.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017

We've seen gem shattering in stylized flashbacks, but it's true we haven't seen it in the modern era (and Steven has never seen it happen). Given there's only a few gems we've seen honestly, but I do feel we may see someone shattered soon. I have a sneaking suspicion this arc is going to be full of more pleasant and crueler stuff all throughout, the Diamonds are being familiar with Steven and have 'human' sides to them, but the Diamonds are dictators and have done a ton of terrible shit to countless worlds, kills probably hundreds of thousands of living things in the process, and the such for their own self gain. I would not be surprised to see a Diamond shatter a gem for good to demonstrate just how monstrous they are in their dictatorship, as shattering gems that get in their way is definitely not out of their comfort zone (hell, they're even game for Gem body horror experimentation, let us not forget. They have done various monstrous things, and just because they think Pink is back, I doubt they're going to turn over a new leaf anytime soon and I bet the question/conflict if they're even redeemable is going to come up).

Oct 25, 2017
USA, Sol 3, Universe 1
After tonight's episode, I am ever more confident in my theory.

Spoiler's about tonight's episode in the tag.
Seriously, Pearl IS White Diamond. Isn't it sinking in? Why would pearl on white's thrown feel upset if she didn't feel tied to the post? We will see what happens, but as of right now, I am even more confident.

Deleted member 3925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After tonight's episode, I am ever more confident in my theory.

Spoiler's about tonight's episode in the tag.
Seriously, Pearl IS White Diamond. Isn't it sinking in? Why would pearl on white's thrown feel upset if she didn't feel tied to the post? We will see what happens, but as of right now, I am even more confident.

I'm going with White Pearl was originally Pink's (Steven's dream at the start was basically confirmation), and she was somehow indoctrinated and replaced to fit White Diamond's court. Guessing that White can see through her eyes and observe without leaving her tower, and that's why she wasn't pleased when they fused.

Whatever happened to White Pearl probably wasn't pleasant...

Shedinja

Nov 30, 2017
Oh snap.

So White Pearl really was the original Pink Pearl after all. I have to say, I'm really liking the pace of these episodes so far. Also, I'm happy that we're seeing more of Blue and Yellow Pearl's personality. Incidentally, I'm wondering where this show is going after this, since it seems to be building up to the liberation of the oppressed Homeworld gems.

Atraveller

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't expect to see the ball go smoothly to Steven's plan, but I didn't expect everything to fall apart and escalate so quickly.

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
Well,

that episode went from 0-1,000,000 in the last minute.

Ok, maybe not 0, since it opened with White Pearl pre-bleached working as Pink Diamond's original Pearl.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Well that was an episode....can't wait for the next one
are the diamonds redeemed yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.