• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
The Ask Me Anything with Rebecca Sugar, Lamar Abrams and Miki Brewster is happening now RIGHT HERE!
I don't think this was previously known

Question from my little sister: "if we encountered a Lepidolite, what would she be like?"

Lepidolite is purple, so she would have been created by Blue and Pink... which leads me to believe that she would be thoughtful/intellectual and passionate -RS

RS = rebeca sugar, and this means peridot is a combo of yellow and blue even though she served yellow.

MH MD

Oct 25, 2017
I love how Rebecca casualy dropped some spoilers for today's episode in the AMA, even though it's obvious

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
Some non-spoilery lore stuff from the AMA today:
- Almost 2 years have passed in-universe since the events of Gem Glow.
- The fusion from Together Alone is made up of two different kinds of Jades from different courts. The name of the fusion itself is Lemon Jade.
- The sweat taken from Blue and Yellow Diamond from their sauna and bath in Familiar does indeed get used to create new gem life. The Pebble coming to life during Steven's song is due to a drop of his sweat, not a tear like some people had thought.
- "Lapis Lazulies are extremely valuable to the Gem Empire" - Rebecca Sugar
- "Only Steven can enter Lion's mane -- but he can bring others with him. If Steven brought Lars with him through Lion's mane, Lars could travel to his own tree and with Steven's help, put his head through. Lars would enter a void where infinite Larses would be coming out of each other's heads until he pulled his head back out." - Rebecca Sugar
- Peridot never heard of music despite the Diamonds holding balls and singing because she "doesn't get out much" (Lamar Abrams) and she was "essentially a maintenance worker" who never got a chance to work at the palace (Rebecca Sugar).
- In regards to the gem writing system: "A line is placed above, below, or next to a diamond shape to indicate which Diamond is being referred (showing where they fall in the Diamond symbol) if you know this, you can tell who's Gems were being mined in the kindergartens on Homeworld - it's written on the wall." - Rebecca Sugar.

Just D

Oct 26, 2017
Just finished up the new episodes before the special. I thought they were alright seeing how things are in Homeworld. Garnet really ain't feeling being there and that ball went terrible lol. I thought Blue Diamond would a little bit more carefree now but nope. I want to Steven to throw that outfit in the trash. The Familiar song was nice also. The Escapism episode was a bit disappointing though, changing locations just to mostly show that island wasn't interesting then when he finally makes it to Bismuth and co it last for seconds. Ah well, this special should be good though.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
It'd be neat if we got a reprise of

G2jMi3D.png

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
It's starting in a few minutes, don't hold back, spoil everything, I'm in europe and don't want wait. I'll hit refresh like a crazy person.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'm actually kinda disappointed that they come up with the crystal gems abilities pretty much on the spot rather than having an idea of what they can do in general. Powers as the plot demands it basically

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
Man, the whole preview for this was just for the first episode. I thought they'd stretch it out. Insane.

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
If the rest of the special is as fast paced as the first quarter I have no idea what the status quo will be at the end of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.