• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu0dUMYyJdQ&feature=youtu.be

PR
We're really happy to announce that the highly requested and beloved indie game Stick It to The Man will release on Nintendo Switch on November 23. At its original release, Stick It to The Man received some outstanding reviews. Destructoid awarded it with a 9.5, saying it was "A hallmark of excellence!" and IGN called it "the complete package". We were totally in awe of the response, and honestly still are, which is why it's so fun to bring the game to a whole new platform - one you can bring anywhere you go AND play in the comfort of your own couch!

Stick It to The Man also has close ties to our upcoming game Flipping Death, so this is a great way to warm up for our new title!

Stick It to The Man!
Hard hat tester Ray has a bizarre accident and wakes up with a giant pink spaghetti arm sticking out of his brain! With his awesome new powers he can read minds and change the world with stickers, but he's on the run for a crime he didn't commit. Can you help Ray out of this sticky situation?

Key Gameplay Features
  • Solve puzzles by changing the world with stickers!

• Swing around with your giant spaghetti arm!

• Mindread an amazing cast of characters in this story-driven adventure game

• Story by Ryan North, writer of Adventure Time

• Pro Controller and HD Rumble support

• Price: $11.99 / €11,99 / £10.99

Stick It to The Man is an amazing game, and if you missed on any of the previous platforms (I had no idea it was basically everywhere already) I higly recommend it. I imagine Switch will be a great match for this kind of game

Oct 29, 2017
I actually quite enjoyed this game on PS4 so give it a go Switch fans. It's not amazing but well worth your time, a good little puzzle game with wacky humorous storyline.

Raw64life

Oct 25, 2017
One of the few PS+ games I actually completed. Kinda forgot it existed though. Definitely worth playing.

Maxime

Oct 27, 2017
Funny game, don't sleep on it people.

Might play it again on the occasion now that it is on my mind.

Iztok

Oct 27, 2017
Brilliant PS+ game. I'm happy for Switch owners getting to experience this.

Kongroo

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Game might actually find an audience there. The Switch is seeming more and more like a welcoming home for indies that were quickly forgotten on other platforms.

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
Damn, I played that game ages ago. I remember it being quite excellent and reminding me of Psychonauts in a lot of ways, but it's all a complete blur now. If I didn't have so much stuff on my plate already I might be tempted to pick it up and play it a second time. As I recall it's short, but very well paced.

Tailzo

Oct 27, 2017
I liked it when I played through the ps4 version. Funny enjoyable to play :)

RockRueda

Oct 31, 2017
I guess this trend could be a new definition of LttP.

I love my Switch and I'm glad there is support for the plataform, but I want new games and experiences, not recanned ones

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Is it wrong that I instantly thought of School of Rock: The Musical when I saw the OP title?

Anyway, when was this a PS+ game? I may have already gotten it.

Deleted member 7572

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I love my Switch and I'm glad there is support for the plataform, but I want new games and experiences, not recanned ones
Then buy Flipping Death (Semi Sequel to Stick it to the Man) or Fe, from the same studio. They're just porting this because it probably wasn't difficult/expensive and the sequel is a timed exclusive on Switch.

jariw

Oct 27, 2017
This is one of those games where the Wii U version probably had the best game implementation. Tilt the Wii U Gamepad to hear/see the minds only on the Gamepad, while the game continued on the big screen. Brilliant use of the dual screen/audio feature.

They probably port this game for 2 reasons:
1. They are an approved Switch developer (since they develop Flipping Death and Fe)
2. It's easy to port games to the Switch

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't have played this were it not for PS+, but I'm so glad I did. Overloaded with Nickelodeon-esque kooky charm, great writing, and not a bad character in the mix.

I mght pick this up, but I'm definitely getting Flipping Death.

noggenFogged

Oct 27, 2017
The art style looks great, decent price, and this thread seems to be mostly positive thoughts about the game. I will definitely give it a try.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wonderful game.

Bought it on PS4, VIta and PC. Will at least buy it in a switch sale.

I'm really hyped for "flipping death", the next game from this studio.

Luvlaskan

Oct 31, 2017
It's really cool to see the game get some love! This was the first console game I worked on.

They probably port this game for 2 reasons:
1. They are an approved Switch developer (since they develop Flipping Death and Fe)
2. It's easy to port games to the Switch

Ports are also really useful for getting some experience with the platform and submission process for future projects. Especially if you are a small studio which do the ports in-house.