• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

If you could only play one

• The Last of Us 2

Votes: 505 22.2%
  • Halo: Infinite

Votes: 155 6.8%
  • Breath of the Wild 2

Votes: 984 43.2%
  • Cyberpunk 2077

Votes: 634 27.8%

• Total voters

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
bwwacX2.png

Saw this going around twitter. 4 really heavy hitters. I had a hard decision between Cyberpunk and Halo but ultimately went with Halo. Will be interested in results.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
BotW without question. I'm quite looking forward to TLOU2 but Halo died a long time ago and I'm still waiting to see if Cyberpunk is hot garbage or not.

Lord Vatek

Banned
Jan 18, 2018
Uh...

I guess of those options BotW 2 but I can't really say I'd play any of them even if I wasn't limited.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
where's the none of the above answer?

have more of an interest in Death Stranding

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Cyberpunk even though I don't think it's going to be the "10/10 OMG GOTYAY" that most people think it's gonna be

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Breath of the Wild 2 is literally the only of those games that I wanted to play to begin with.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
It's probably BoTW2, although it's probably a much harder decision for me than most, I'm basically choosing between the sequel to my favorite SP game of the generation (BoTW) versus the sequel to my favorite MP game of the generation (TLoU:R)

Still pretty hyped for all of them, though (BoTW2 >> TLoU2 >>>> Cyberpunk >>>>>> Halo)

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
Breath of the Wild 2!

I have zero interest in Halo or The Last of Us; Cyberpunk 2077 looks interesting but I wouldn't give up Zelda for it.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, of those I likely AM only gonna play Cyberpunk.

Maaaaaybe Last of Us 2 when it's on sale.

HomespunFur

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Botw 2
Cyberpunk is very close though but zelda is one of my favourite gaming series.
Having said that I would rather play animal crossing than any of them

Piichan

Oct 28, 2017
Tokyo
How is this even a question. BotW 2 of course. The others are gonna be amazing games as well, and I'm looking forward to them, but BotW is arguably the best game of all time, and BotW 2 is only going to improve on it.

Armoredgoomba

Jun 17, 2018
I'm a huge last of us fan and Cyberpunk has loads of potential

But I'll be damned if I ever miss a main line Zelda game. Gimme dat playable Zelda.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cyberpunk and Halo are the unknown quantities here. I expect TLOU II and BOTW II to be reminiscent of their prequels, but who the fuck knows what Halo is even gonna be like, and Cyberpunk is a new experience.

vatstep

Oct 25, 2017
Unless BotW2 is dramatically different than the first one, it's the last one I'd play on that list.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Between Halo Infinite and Cyberpunk. As hyped as I am for Cyberpunk, Halo has been a franchise I've loved since I was a kid and there's no way I could go without playing a new entry in it.

PirateKingERA

Aug 22, 2018
Houston, Texas
If there's a Pokemon option I would've chosen that, but that's probably only me and the serebii guy lol, but for this poll BOTW2 easily although I'm hyped for TLOU2

jaymzi

Jul 22, 2019
TLOU2 > Cyberpunk 2077/BotW 2 > Halo for me.

Be interesting to see the twitter results and compare it to here. I assume Cyberpunk is winning there.

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Cyberpunk. BOTW was really cool. BOTW 2 is probably going to be similarly really cool but... the problem is with the word similar. I feel like I've already sort of played that game, to some extent...

Look. A BOTW's a BOTW, but Cyberpunk could be anything. It could even be a BOTW! You know how much we've wanted one of those!

Rz9YhWP.png

I have zero attachment to the Halo series and Last of Us is great but getwrenching, rather than fun.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
This would suck but I'm far too interested in seeing how nintendo intends on following a smash hit like BOTW up.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
BOTW2 might be the only one I'm looking to play. I will say CDP has been doing a better job recently of addressing some of the more salient points of criticism, so they at least have that going in their favor and I haven't totally written off cyberpunk as a result

Zhukov

Banned
Dec 6, 2017
TLOU2.

Cyberpunk kinda close second, pending seeing some unscripted gameplay.

Don't give the slightest of fucks about the other two.

Oct 27, 2017
BOTW 2
That's coming from someone that didn't love BOTW as much as everybody else but I feel like it will have more to offer. I know what TLOU2 will be, I don't trust 343i at all, and I hated the Witcher so despite cyberpunk being one of my favorite genres I don't know how to feel about it.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
This particular selection makes it really easy for me... Last of Us I guess. But, like, it's four of the least interesting 'hyped' games for me.

Nida

Aug 31, 2019
Everett, Washington
I answered Cyberpunk because Breath of the Wild is more recent than Witcher 3. Also, Cyberpunk is a new IP, and it's bound to have expansion packs.

Oct 27, 2017
As a Halo fan (well, more than a fan as it's my favorite series) I'd have to sacrifice the others as much as I want to experience those titles as well.

Thankfully I don't have to make this decision for real but if I did...

Slick Butter

Oct 25, 2017
Not super duper interested in any of them. Probably Breath of the Wild 2, since I kind of like the first one.

The real answer is ELDEN RING

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
BOTW 2 Easily. BOTW was a game I thought was meh at first, but past 30 hours It's become one of my most favourite Switch Games and it would've probably been game of the gen for me if it wasn't for KH3.

While CDPR is doing some things I like in CP2077, I wasn't a fan of TW3 (I'd even say I disliked it). I'm not a Halo fan & I don't even own a PS4 for TLOUS2 so Techincal Pass, though even if it was on PC or another platform I wouldn't play it anyways.