• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nose Master

Oct 27, 2017
Hope they turn it around. S1 was great, s2 was standard Netflix "this is popular and we didnt have much planned so watch these characters diddle around for 9 hours, bye!"

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
Hope they turn it around. S1 was great, s2 was standard Netflix "this is popular and we didnt have much planned so watch these characters diddle around for 9 hours, bye!"
Based on the interviews the kids have done, I think this is the last season and it should be good.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
My sister and I have the day off tomorrow so we're going to binge-watch it!!! upgraded to that 4k plan to boot!!!

tis a glorious day!!! well tomorrow will be!!

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
Is the last episode really an hour and a half? That would be pretty amazing if true.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Sounds like it'll be better than the last season. Good. Season 2 was a huge letdown.

unholyFarmer

Jan 22, 2019
Finally! It's been a while since I watched the show, so I already forgot quite a bit about the kids, Eleven etc. But from what I remember the story so far is basically:

S1: Crazy stuff happens, kid disappears, lights turn on/off randomly, Steve the bully is introduced
S2: Steve redemption arc

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Finally! It's been a while since I watched the show, so I already forgot quite a bit about the kids, Eleven etc. But from what I remember the story so far is basically:

S1: Crazy stuff happens, kid disappears, lights turn on/off randomly, Steve the bully is introduced

S3: Steve's Wacky Adventure

Hopefully.

Just saying, if Steve dies, we riot. To the streets we shall go!

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

He already kind of redeemed himself in S1 really

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, he totally helps out and is redeemed by the end of Season 01.
Yeah, one of the big character changes for him during the Season 1-> Season 2 time jump is that he's now legitimately trying to be a better person and better boyfriend for Nancy. He genuinely loves her, which is why I feel so bad for him when she drunkenly says she doesn't love him. You can tell he's hurt.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, one of the big character changes for him during the Season 1-> Season 2 time jump is that he's now legitimately trying to be a better person and better boyfriend for Nancy. He genuinely loves her, which is why I feel so bad for him when she drunkenly says she doesn't love him. You can tell he's hurt.

Honestly they need to give Nancy her own redemption arc haha.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
1985 was also the year of Aliens, so I'm sure they'll put some kind of facehugger creature somewhere.

OP
OP
BDS

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
1985 was also the year of Aliens, so I'm sure they'll put some kind of facehugger creature somewhere.

Aliens was released in 1986. But that's not really important since the show already has various Aliens homages such as Paul Reiser in season 2.

Deleted member 1190

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When does Netflix normally release their new episodes? Is it a midnight sort of thing, or am I waiting until tomorrow?