• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

upIUWyi.png

40frSAX.png

Rotten Tomatoes: 89%

Last edited:
OP
OP
BDS

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If anyone has a better OT title or graphics please let me know lol

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
Rewatching season 2. Still great. Can't wait for 3. Praise to the Duffers.

papertowel

Nov 6, 2017
Season 2 was a bit disappointing, still enjoyable though. Hope season 3 can catch the magic of the first season.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I will watch it this saturday with some friends. I can't wait for it!!!!

Apr 8, 2018
Rewatched Season 1 back in May and just finished my Season 2 rewatch last Saturday. I am freaking ready.

Btw, have there been any spoiler-free impressions/reviews for Stranger Things 3: The Game that's supposed to come out Thursday alongside the new season?

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Justice For Barb became a meme after Season 1 and unfortunately a lot of people started to take it seriously and the writers listened.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I was kind of hoping to see Barb return as some horrid disgusting creature to make everyone regret their actions

OP
OP
BDS

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Justice For Barb became a meme after Season 1 and unfortunately a lot of people started to take it seriously and the writers listened.

But Barb's disappearance was something that would realistically influence Nancy in season 2 and the end result of that plot (Hawkins Lab getting shut down by Nancy's conspiracy story) has big ramifications for the story and the world. It's not some random fanservice thing they threw in there, it's a logical progression of an unresolved plot point and character arc from the first season.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Barb was such a nothing character and she gets mad love and sorrow after being unceremoniously killed off in the *checks notes* third episode of Season 1?

I'll never forget how annoyed I was at how people (and articles) were talking up her character/death like it was some huge loss, only to get around to watching the show and see that it was anything but.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait. I'm on the final episode in season 1 of my rewatch. Loved both seasons, so I'm hoping this is just as good.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We waited a year and a half for just 8 episodes? I guess it's better than Game of Thrones managed.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
We waited a year and a half for just 8 episodes? I guess it's better than Game of Thrones managed.

S1 was 8 episodes, with S2 being 9, so not exactly surprising. If anything that's good news, as Netflix shows tend to be better paced when they have a lower episode count.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
We need justice for Steve after the betrayal Nancy brought upon him for the pervert Jonathan.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Is it me or milly brown has becoming more unrecognizable these days? It is like her face changed literally