• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
I assumed it was a normal funny social media post thing they came up with because of the expression in the screenshot. It seems a little on-the-nose for a teaser. That said, it could fit well for a crossover (especially as a game-design way to have the same zones feel new/alien).

Beelzebufo

Jun 1, 2022
Canada
Not entirely related but I saw an ad for a crossover between Stranger Things and Smite earlier and laughed my ass off at the idea of the kids being heroes in that game (I assume it's just some monster or something they actually added)

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
It's just Obsidian being cheeky with the release of the part 2

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
It's just Obsidian being cheeky with the release of the part 2

This just feels like a cheeky social media joke, yeah. Not everything's a tease.

Not entirely related but I saw an ad for a crossover between Stranger Things and Smite earlier and laughed my ass off at the idea of the kids being heroes in that game (I assume it's just some monster or something they actually added)

It was apparently an Eleven and Hopper skin for two of the gods, and then some monster skins for two other gods.