• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
Just watched season 2 over the last few days. I loved it while it unfolded, it's just great to be back with these characters, but looking back I'm a bit disappointed with the whole storyline. Not a lot happened, it's just season 1 in bigger, and the new characters didn't add that much.

I hope they do something more interesting with the upside-down, the demodogs and tunnels were pretty boring. Will's actor was amazing with the mindflayer stuff, though. And they need to get away from Eleven saving the day, it gets predictable (but I really liked her dynamic with Hopper)

The Duffer brothers have said there was supposed to be a supernatural storyline for the teens. But it got pushed into season 3, because the story was too cluttered. Maybe that's why it seemed that Billy didn't really serve purpose

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going through the season slowly and is now on Episode 3. Bob talking about this Mr Baldo he met when he was young, was that a reference to Pennywise in IT?

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing reminds you that these characters are played by real kids quite like seeing them fortnite dance.