• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017

View: https://clips.twitch.tv/TangibleObedientTrayShazBotstix-Zfy2lfl0UOymVvS4?tt_content=channel_name&tt_medium=embed

It always blows my mind seeing what some of these soulsbourne challenge players pull off. I always beat these games with the skin of my teeth, and then I see shit like this or someone beating the game with a dance pad (which she is also in the process of doing) lol.

The above is her Malenia win but she went through the entire game playing like this.

Kotaku article for more info: https://kotaku.com/twitch-missmikka...tter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2022-08-26

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Awesome content. Also always appreciate another tally in the "Malenia can be absolutely embarrassed" column.

ChitonIV

Nov 14, 2021

View: https://clips.twitch.tv/TangibleObedientTrayShazBotstix-Zfy2lfl0UOymVvS4?tt_content=channel_name&tt_medium=embed

It always blows my mind seeing what some of these soulsbourne challenge players pull off. I always beat these games with the skin of my teeth, and then I see shit like this or someone beating the game with a dance pad (

Their first time through the game was similar to yours.
But these people then go study strategies, breakdowns of attack animations, etc.

And all totall, probably have 20 times the amount of play time into the game. They basically make it their job, to be able to play in a way which will get noticed/shared/clipped/liked/viewed/commented/reacted/etc.

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
That's not very polite of her, embarrassing the shit out of the rest of us like that šŸ¤£

OP
OP
CharlesAznable
Oct 25, 2017
Their first time through the game was similar to yours.
But these people then go study strategies, breakdowns of attack animations, etc.

And all totall, probably have 20 times the amount of play time into the game. They basically make it their job, to be able to play in a way which will get noticed/shared/clipped/liked/viewed/commented/reacted/etc.

Idk I saw some clips of her first playthrough and it looked a lot better than mine lol.

But yeah I know what you mean. 90% of this is just repetition and persistence. But still having the dedication to play the same game that many times is something I'd never want to do lol.

I also do think she does have a significant amount of rare talent.
Like here she's doing her first playthrough of Thymesia and she did it one handed as well, and breezed through it.

View: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1570230915?filter=archives&sort=time

T-800

Oct 30, 2017
Wow that's really impressive. Took me hours just to beat the first boss. I guess my other hand just kept getting in the way.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This just shows that when there's a will there's a way. How can I say that a game is too hard for me when there are people out there doing this.

Atlas_XIX

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah she shows up in my recommend all the time she's really good from the few times I've watched

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
knew it was mikkaa before i clicked. she's great. also doing a ddr pad playthrough.

This just shows that when there's a will there's a way. How can I say that a game is too hard for me when there are people out there doing this.

this comparison isn't fair at all. she's put hundreds of hours into the game before this. comparing someone that's already an expert at the game to the average person that doesn't have this amount of time? nah.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
this comparison isn't fair at all. she's put hundreds of hours into the game before this. comparing someone that's already an expert at the game to the average person that doesn't have this amount of time? nah.

I know everyone has different circumstances when it comes to gaming which is why I said that I could never say a game is too hard. I don't mind spending hours on a boss to figure out how to beat him, Champion Gundyr kept me from progressing for a good 2 weeks lol. When I beat him though it was one of the best feelings I had in DS3.

Superking

Oct 25, 2017
as someone with low to moderate levels of RSI on my hands and wrists, that clip made me hyperventilate

oni_saru

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I completely misread the title and thought they had their character use only one arm so when i saw them swinging with both i was so confused lol

I need sleep :'D

Very impressive.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Is this impressive? Sorry to be a buzzkill but I'm a fucking quadriplegic and beat this shit.

Able-bodied people doing weird shit doesn't move me. Perspective.

professor_t

Oct 27, 2017
I honestly thought this was going to be about using a 1-handed weapon in the game, which, admittedly, is kind of dense on my part, but holy shit I could not have fathomed what it actually meant. That is insane.

Ovvv

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jan 11, 2019
Is this impressive? Sorry to be a buzzkill but I'm a fucking quadriplegic and beat this shit.

Able-bodied people doing weird shit doesn't move me. Perspective.
No lie you could've gotten a bag if you streamed it

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
yeah I discovered Miss Mikkaa during her one-hand challenge and now dance pad. she seems so chill and zen-like considering the insanity she puts herself through as a player. I've not seen her rage even once, though it would obviously be okay if she did.

glad she is getting more recognition, I noticed her numbers blew up a bit.

Darkkahn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not bad, if she really wants to impress she needs to do:
One-hand, blindfolded, all bosses, no damage, in one session, under 10 hours while doing a handstand.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
This win brought to you by Sennheiser HD560s.

Bioticnova does 1 handed runs as well. Her other pastime is wearing cat ears.

Oct 29, 2017
Forgive me, the able wanking themselves off with handicaps to impress people because games are too easy for them just tends to make me scoff.

There's nothing wrong with making a challenge for yourself on a playthrough of a game, especially if you're trying to entertain viewers. The only reason the game is "too easy" for her is probably because she's put an insane amount of hours into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.