• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Her stuff is always great.

I don't know music well enough, is this something you can learn or is this prodigy tier? Because it's like an Ear-Sharingan.

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
White-Guy-Blinking.gif

SoleSurvivor

Oct 27, 2017
Her stuff is always great.

I don't know music well enough, is this something you can learn or is this prodigy tier? Because it's like an Ear-Sharingan.

Never heard of her before, but one of the comments in the stream said she has synesthesia and sees music as colors. 25+ years experience with a music degree. Good on her!

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's fucking amazing. Amazing talent and dedication for 25+ year in experience. Simply amazing. Hope she ends up being sucessful.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Never heard of her before, but one of the comments in the stream said she has synesthesia and sees music as colors. 25+ years experience with a music degree. Good on her!
I'm going to end up spending the next hour or so reading about this. I've heard of it before, but haven't given it as much attention as I think it deserves.

Cool video. Crazy talented.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Did.....did she just improv TtFatF on the piano just by listening to it? HOW. Now seriously how the flying fuck did she did this, pure talent.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
She is really impressive she did this big medley of songs based on what the chat was calling out.

leafcutter

Feb 14, 2018
She has perfect pitch and synesthesia, hence she can learn just about anything instantly.

That's really amazing. It must be like how you can sometimes predict what someone is going to say when they are midway through a sentence. It was literally instantly - like she played it as it happened. Never seen anything like that!

Oct 27, 2017
There's nothing about the song that is especially difficult to learn how to bang out on the piano (she even says it's just the double-kick and speed that makes it sound scary) but it's still crazy impressive she picked it up in like 30 seconds.

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, but she didn't get to the actual chorus! That means she's a hack and not worth giving the time of day!

/s obviously, she's clearly talented