• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

yatesl

Oct 28, 2017
He should have been rumbled when people realised there were no microtransactions.

Chumley

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
UFC is going to sue the fuck out of him

Namtox

Nov 3, 2017
A friend of mine streams during any UFC PPV and gives away stream links in chat the whole time. He has done it for 5 months an has quadrupled my follower count that it took me 3 years to build and also receives hundreds of dollars in donation each time.

m43lstr0m

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
F'ing Twitter guy puts the dudes pic/vid up. Thanks bro. He'll sure chuckle over that while in jail or paying some shitty fine for the next decade. :p

DAREALGUMMY

Oct 25, 2017
A friend of mine streams during any UFC PPV and gives away stream links in chat the whole time. He has done it for 5 months an has quadrupled my follower count that it took me 3 years to build and also receives hundreds of dollars in donation each time.
That's uhh, not something you want to admit to.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
lol....its stupid but i cant even hate on that.

People need to do tthat for Champions League games.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, photorealism has made a huge leap.

Those animations are incredible

And that presentation is top notch

EA finally nailed a sports game!

Aters

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This is the game you show to girls to demostrate how far videogame has become.

Deleted member 1074

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
it would actually make a good commercial for EA if it shifted to ingame graphics and then said EA its in the game.

Vadara

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuckin' great X3

Pretty easy to tell it's live-action though thanks to the natural motion blur :P