• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What system(s) will you get the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection on?

• PlayStation 4

Votes: 378 38.0%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • Nintendo Switch

Votes: 469 47.1%
  • PC/Steam

Votes: 227 22.8%

• Total voters

OrangeAtlas

Oct 25, 2017
Oh right this was leaked a while ago wasn't it? Nice to see it exists.

In case anyone like me was wondering:

The trailer shows physical for PS4, Switch, and Xbox.

Tribal24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
third strike and alpha 3 online

JmK1k.gif

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
If there are no asterisks involved, of course i'd buy it even though i technically own all of these games in various forms anyways..

Solid SOAP

One Winged Slayer
Nov 27, 2017
Watched the trailer. Great package! May buy on Switch if the price is right.

So much of a better package than SFII on Switch.

Seiniyta

Oct 25, 2017
It's not exclusive to ps4. Can we please start temp banning people who create threads and leave out like..... All the info

Also coming to Steam

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Sold for Switch and PS4. Such a great looking collection. I do wonder if they are going to include Alpha 3's console modes - survival, dramatic battle, World Tour etc. as it had such a load of great extra modes to play around with.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You're telling me I'm going to be playing THIRD STRIKE on my Switch next year?!?

HOLY EFFING SHIT, MAN

Capcom, we're cool now!

LQX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So damn glad they did not neglect to add the Alpha series. Switch for sure, and possible PS4 or PC.

john2gr

Oct 27, 2017
Now imagine if all of the games that support online mode featured cross-play. Now THAT would be incredible

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
WOWOW

My only complaint is going with Alpha 3 for online instead of Alpha 2, but it's gonna be hard to skip this on Steam.

boomroasted

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck yea.

Easily my most anticipated game. I'll eventually buy this on every platform haha.

edit: wish more of the games were online especially Alpha 2 and 2nd Impact. Wonder if there's any chance they could add online play for other games later.

MoxManiac

Nov 17, 2017
What a wonderful collection. I guess it makes sense that they all can't have online play, they probably picked the right four games to have it.

I wonder if this means we'll finally get an acceptable version of SSF2T.

Oct 25, 2017
Hey there's a few hot heads in here. The original trailer only showed Sony logos, it's reasonable that was taken to mean it was an exclusive. Will double dip on PS4 and Switch like the mug I am. Shame it is only coming out in May.