• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What system(s) are you planning to get Street Fighter 6 on?

• PlayStation 5

Votes: 754 46.9%
  • PlayStation 4

Votes: 51 3.2%
  • Xbox Series X|S

Votes: 249 15.5%
  • PC/Steam

Votes: 712 44.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex de Souza

Jul 14, 2022
An open beta would be great, but I think all we're going to get at TGA is a new character trailer. I would love it if it was another newcomer or Zangief who was my main during my SFV days.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
Was the SFV beta for pre-orders?

If so, I would think, they'd do that again, especially with the PS4 version not included last time. (though I'd be fine if they just cancel that version).

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
[QUOTE="Scrappy-Fan92, post:
Yes, for Mortal Kombat 12.

WOO, GOT 'EM.

[/QUOTE]
:O I wish

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
See no Evil, hear no evil and Indian Superstar are FANTASTIC.

Make the first two not Shadaloo and baby, you got a stew goin'.

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
Broke: 4 heavenly king (2) uses soul power to become thin
Woke: 4 heavenly king (2) uses soul power to better hit her opponents with her on fire sticks

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
street fighter does not need its own alisa

give me see no evil and either indian superstar, tho

Gigi A

Oct 26, 2017
Austin, TX
Double post, but I think this is the first time we see a clean version of this page from the capcom how to make a fighting character book
1669326016339021.jpg

I wonder if any of those concepts will be used again.

Monkey series is an interesting concept. I hope they stick with it at some point, but it shouldn't have ties with Neo-S. Give me that Malaysian Woman and Female Indian Superstar though~

Also, Gorilla needs to happen dammit

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
As cool as Killmonger would be, Street Fighter should probably stick to its universe. Even SFV's guest character (Luke) was from within the greater SF universe.

Scrappy-Fan92

Jan 14, 2021
A guest in the sense that he was meant for a different mainline Street Fighter game, perhaps. But that's using a very liberal definition of the word "guest."

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SF6's guest character will be Kevin Straker, who is working with C. Viper on the Masters Foundation case. Through his story we will find out the doctor who cybernetically enhanced him was a former Umbrella scientist who used a parasite in the procedure. Unbeknownst to Kevin, the ex-Umbrella doc was using him to steal intel on C. Viper's tech, which is rumored to advance almost to the point of creating a super soldier: Project Capt-Comm. The twisted doctor's ultimate goal is to combine his parasitic studies with the biotechnic advances from the Capt-Comm project to create the ultimate being and conquer the world.

JusDoIt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles
SF will most likely have atleast one guest character. All the big fighters do.

All the big fighters had guest characters last gen, but SFV never got them.

It's not impossible that SF6 will get guest characters, but we have no good reason to believe it will at this point. If anything, with the way the game is structured around World Tour, I think SF having guest characters is a bit less likely than ever.

Scrappy-Fan92

Jan 14, 2021
That works just fine until Capcom decides Lost Planet and DmC: Devil May Cry are also a part of the Street Fighter universe.

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
SF will most likely have atleast one guest character. All the big fighters do.
I wouldn't be too sure, people thought that about SFV & it didn't happen outside Luke. Plus Capcom has the Versus series for their crossovers.

The February dream is alive.
No it isn't, RE4 Remake is still the only major Capcom game coming this fiscal year. Zelda was also recently rated & that isn't coming until May.

I guess we'll get an update at TGA maybe even a release date.
This is what the rating most likely means.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
But what if....

.....what if the release date is January 6th? Will we still like the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.