• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

We need an "art" tag for threads

• Yes.

• No!

• OOF

Results are only viewable after voting.

Grips

Oct 5, 2020
Mainframe
Everyday this game amazes me, Capcom managed to figure out that je ne sais quoi that SF lost through time, that attracts everyone the FGC and newcomers alike.

JusDoIt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles
It sure does bring me back to the arcade days, hanging out in the street sharing mixtapes and challenging each other...

Hell yeah. I was an innercity underprivileged youth when SFII came out. A juvenile superpredator in the arcade days. So it's giving me hella nostalgia too.

In a GameSpot interview that went up today, Matsumoto basically said they went with the hip-hop aesthetic not only to reconnect with the roots of the series, but to resonate with 'modern players.' The NBA 2K and GTA Online crowd, is what I gathered.

The RE Engine graphics is not hurting, but I think it's the vibe that's really drawing folks in who usually don't mess with fighting games.

Spikematic

Oct 28, 2017
These are fantastic! The sheer number of super talented artists out there never ceases to amaze me!

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
By Bushhusker on Reddit
u0uqmo5u8t591.png

Apr 5, 2022
I loooove these illustrations these artists done so far! Although I'm a little miffed that some of the artists/cosplayers are doing some illustrations on some leaked characters (Especially out of respect for Capcom) and not just the ones that are officially shown, I really love their efforts though, very talented <3

Kientin

Oct 27, 2017
With Luke's redesign and the fan art, it's really crazy to me how much he has grown on me. I'm legit glad he is in the game, even if his style isn't for me I think.

zswordsman

Nov 5, 2017
I hope they announce Sakura. I really dig her design thanks to that Fortnite collab.

Chun-Li art looks dope.