• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
Ryu looks so cool. I actually cant believe they manage to redesign him so well. He looks like a boss.
He looks like Gouken and Oro's son lol
While some things looks a bit off, this was also the same thing with SFV. Animation and lighting will get updated before release like always.
I wanna see akuma sooooo bad

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if I'd go that far

unknown.png
I don't see fam. But of course if a female characters face isn't flawless than all the nerds start to lose their shit.

Here proportions are truly awful though, hopefully capcom fixes it

romey

Mar 2, 2020
There was a lot going on in that trailer that the average watcher may have missed. Max had a really good breakdown.

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
So from those pics we got:

Cammy
Dee Jay
Rashid
Juri
Falke
Akuma
Ryu
Ken
Zangief
4 new characters, 3rd was in trailer

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New thread? Also Ed is German confirmed also he looks way better here. So hot

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
Yo gouki look insane holy shit. Man looks like he spend his day killer bears lmao
Also we officialy have a country for rashid.

Snowfruit

Teyvat Traveler
Jun 8, 2018
United States
The other leak has some names matching up with that design leak. From Max's stream, he was analyzing the tournament bracket image in the battle hub. Lily is the girl with the Mexican flag on that design leak.

43fD20d.png

istg capcom better not be holding out on Makoto again, she's not on either of these

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Re: Chun's face

Some of you dudes are blind or just prone to hyperbole lol

I like that there are more muscular variations. Remember in SFV when slimmer pants just looked wrong on characters cuz their legs were all huge? Gimme a slimmer Sim.

Madman009

Oct 27, 2017
That roster looks incomplete, the background image looks like it should keep going plus there's no Jaime, fuckin dope characters tho also wouldnt be street fighter without roster leaks lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.