• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Everything is Fortnite.

Joking aside, this fits Luke's irritating gamer aesthetic. It'll only be really weird if they had Ryu flossing after a perfect.

s y

Nov 8, 2017
Those fucking forearms manthe

The proportions look so awful when not in side view šŸ¤£

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Oh great, this game has perfect win poses now? So now you don't have access to all win emotes unless you are able to perfect your opponent?? Wtf??

Edit: oof. I messed up the funniez again :/

But this is a reference to Twitter absolutely dogging resetera in that thread over people complaining about frame perfect attacks. XD

Last edited:

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao Luke looks so dumb from the front profile.

HAppHl5.png

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
No issues with dances, the model in motion thoughā€¦he's got the body type of Johnny Bravo meets Wreck-It-Ralph.

Nightfall

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
To people complaining about his model: this is filmed of a screen. So you have the tilt as well as lens distortion which will not properly reproduce the dimensions.
Take a look at proper gameplay footage. Spoiler alert: he looks great.

Chev

Mar 1, 2021
Unique win poses for perfect rounds is a cool ass idea
One that dates back to at least Darkstalkers, mind you.

Oh great, this game has perfect win poses now? So now you don't have access to all win emotes unless you are able to perfect your opponent?? Wtf??
In some earlier games you'd get (undocumented) button shortcuts to hold at the end of the match to override the win poses choice, but it might not be there this time around, and they might even want to monetize poses.

Last edited:

ciddative

Apr 5, 2018

What's the issue? Shouldn't an exceptional achievement be rewarded? Or should everyone be praised equally regardless of how well they did?

FinFunnels

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I don't understand why you're upset. If you just want to see the perfect win animations, you can probably get perfects pretty easily vs CPU characters.

And it's going to feel extra nice to earn them in PVP

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Looks awful lol, this game is not meant to have anything other than a sideview.

Floex

Oct 27, 2017
I loved everything about 6 so far but that looks god awful šŸ˜‚ The character model looks so goofy

Jaypah

Oct 27, 2017
TikTok? This looks like something Soulja Boy would have done 15 years ago. So yeah, TikTok lol. I ain't mad at it. Interested in the other character's alt poses.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
I was thinking the same thing. Although the proportions are awful no matter which perspective you look at the character.
Said the same thing for Guile and Chun li. Like I said in the other thread, in general, I don't like any of the character models so far except maybe Ryu ? I hope I'll find at least one I'll be comfortable with...

Sesha

ā–² Legend ā–²
Oct 25, 2017
So all it took is a few goofy animations for people to start liking MAGA PMC boy.