• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
So Ryu has fought the majority of popular characters in fiction, right?

And he still hasn't officially fought Goku. Mad, right?!

CohlDLxZX3vPteaRzvrDkTCVUwfSCgvUR5A70xFYp0c.jpg

Ororo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why are Cammy and Guile the only ones without their traditional costumes?

I would've guessed they wanted Cammy to wear something more appropriate for the Power Rangers crossover but Guile?

To add variety? Why not change all of them then. Why only those two?

Zackat

Oct 25, 2017
Why are Cammy and Guile the only ones without their traditional costumes?

I would've guessed they wanted Cammy to wear something more appropriate for the Power Rangers crossover but Guile?

To add variety? Why not change all of them then. Why only those two?
That's Guiles SFV default

feroca

Banned
May 12, 2018
Interesting that they're using Rita's 2017 movie look.

Movie was quite good, too bad it underperformed.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nice to see them recognize the true leader of the Power Rangers is the OG Green Ranger.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
Nice. If there was ever a true Capcom vs Power Rangers game I would learn how to play that game. I would force myself in the end to have that experience.

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
this is exciting in theory to me but Legacy Wars is such a goddamned "cheap" game. Like, I haven't played a lot of mobile games and spent money on them but this game pissed me off with how much you seemingly needed to spend to buy actual viable characters.

I could be wrong but good lord people who bought shards to unlock legendary characters ALWAYS kicked my ass. (maybe I'm just bad)

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like MK would be a better fit vs Power Rangers. You could have each a ranger fight its corresponding palette swap ninja.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
This actually isn't the first time a Power Ranger and a Street Fighter have faced off...

This Green Ranger costume is actually in the game too, so you can reenact this fight.

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
this is exciting in theory to me but Legacy Wars is such a goddamned "cheap" game. Like, I haven't played a lot of mobile games and spent money on them but this game pissed me off with how much you seemingly needed to spend to buy actual viable characters.

I could be wrong but good lord people who bought shards to unlock legendary characters ALWAYS kicked my ass. (maybe I'm just bad)
Nah you're right. You either have to pay to unlock Legendaries or pay to power up your normal characters. I've seen some really good fights with starter characters, but the trick [starting at League 7 or so IIRC] is you have to buy the points to unlock all of their stats.

It's enjoyable before that point though.

I log in every so often but I've given up on leveling out of Ernie's Juice Bar

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
Capcom needs to make a Power Rangers fighting game.

I didn't know I wanted this but I want it now.

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Suddenly, Viewtiful Joe cries, but he's not quite sure why.