• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob White

Oct 27, 2017
My wife just found out I'm a little boy who can mark out over kid's games lol. I'm hyped as SHIT right now!

Alex2DX

Nov 6, 2017
That is fucking crazy...dropping them the same day!? And it's tomorrow!? And I thought G looked really cool.

Oct 25, 2017
The double trailer definitely brought the hype, and the "OUT TOMORROW" put it up there with T7's announcement.

I guess they definitely learned from last year. Now if you'll excuse me, i have 3 hours to sleep before work.

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
HJ7dYtm.gif

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Also I fucking called G and Sagat releasing at the same time. Nobody could see them dropping it immediately though, holy shit.

Bob White

Oct 27, 2017
Yoooo, that was Del and Dan the Automator on the G trailer?!?!?!

Capcom, you fucking just won my heart FOREVER!

920x920.jpg

k0fighter

Oct 25, 2017
They won't start S4 until after CapCup but I do wonder if they're planning a bonus character. August 7th-late December is a long time to go without a character. We ain't Tekken.
But how would pricing work? Give free to season pass holders? Or just an extra $6 from everyone who wants the new character?

Yoooo, that was Del and Dan the Automator on the G trailer?!?!?!

Capcom, you fucking just won my heart FOREVER!

920x920.jpg
This was dope.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
There's quite a bit of lore behind G, & Rashid is associated with him.
G, the Man of Mystery, is perhaps the most elusive character to be added to Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition. As the self-proclaimed "President of the World," he suddenly appeared vowing to unite the citizens of Earth under his name. Although he is initially ignored, Rashid agrees with G's cause and sets off to spread his message. Who is G? Are these his true intentions? Is G even human? There's much more to him than meets the eye…
Either there's gonna be another Cinematic Story Mode before the end of Season 5 or they're already setting the stage for Street Fighter VI's story.

Neilunik

Jan 23, 2018
Sagat is so bulky

Capcom did it well season 3 is ending on a good note. G looks marvelous I can't wait to play him

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So, with all Season 3 characters coming out by tomorrow, I guess it's time for the Season 4 speculation to go full-force :-D

rude

Oct 25, 2017
G isn't charge for all of you that were scared

Can't believe Sagat's moveset is the classic one. Thought they were going to go hard in changing him.

Last edited:

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017

His Dangerous President V-Trigger seems to be functionally similar to Q's Total Destruction Super, as well.

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
G's VA (and the guy dressed up as him for the reveal at EVO) is the actually same Christopher Smith that voiced Rufus

and suddenly I can tell it's the same guy when G says "Power to the people of Earth!" for his CA

Status
Not open for further replies.