• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stn

Oct 28, 2017
Two requests, wondering if anyone can help:

1. Is there a wallpaper of the SFV AE cover art but without any text?

2. Is there somewhere I can get renders of the character versus portraits? I wanna make a new banner for my Youtube.

Thanks a lot!

Deleted member 1190

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what the Kings Court theme sounds like?

I tend to like the classic stage's versions of the character themes better.

OP
OP
jett

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If I buy a single character with real money, do I also get the costumes and colors, or is it only for people who own the Season Pass?

I'd buy G and save fight money for Sagat if so. Sagat's main costume looks so dope that I don't need the rest.
http://www.capcom-unity.com/street_...ass-are-now-available-on-playstation-4-and-pc
Starting now, if you purchase each character individually with real money, you'll also get the same Battle Costume and colors as you would if you have the Character Pass. In fact, you can do so for Season 1 and 2 characters right now! Sakura, individually, is available for MSRP $5.99 or for 100K Fight Money.

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Weren't the classic Guile and Balrog stages free?

Guile's maybe, but I'm not sure I have Balrog's. I'll have to check again once I've finished redownloading the game.

It would bode well for Sagat's stage maybe being free though, but with Ryu's, Vega's, Cammy's and Bison's classic stages being not-free it's not a guarantee.

Deleted member 1190

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Guile's maybe, but I'm not sure I have Balrog's. I'll have to check again once I've finished redownloading the game.

It would bode well for Sagat's stage maybe being free though, but with Ryu's, Vega's, Cammy's and Bison's classic stages being not-free it's not a guarantee.

Thinking about it again I'm not sure they were, I just have no memory of buying them with FM. I'm probably wrong, tbh.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Weren't the classic Guile and Balrog stages free?
Not really, Guile's stage came with the first Season Pass as an apology for delaying the stillborn "Zenny" store IIRC, if you didn't get the pass then you have to purchase it separately. I don't recall Balrog's stage ever being free, not even as part of a pass.

Deleted member 11093

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Guile stage, Ryu and Chun-Li's story costumes were available for free to season pass owners at the time as a compensation to the server issues at the time.

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Just as I was complaining about the lack of unique bars and gimmics, G arrives. Bless.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Oh new thread!

Well grabbed the season 2 pass (for the battle costumes and the default colors unlocked) and this original battle costume set for the 16 launches characters before the flash sale ended.

I can finally use Menat's mummy costume.

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
Poor Abigail players, you think Guile was a nightmare to fight, Sagat gonna make you switch mains..

Deleted member 29682

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Well grabbed the season 2 pass (for the battle costumes and the default colors unlocked) and this original battle costume set for the 16 launches characters before the flash sale ended.

Did the same, mashed out the character stories quickly for the FM. Don't have enough for a character but I can at least get a new stage.

I tend to just buy one character per season and get the season pass whenever it's on sale.

BigWinnie1

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Okay Now I think Q and G being aliens of some kind or maybe creatures like the Pillar Men from Jojo is not something out of the running.

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Those Season 4 rumors becoming more and more unlikely. I REALLY want a Story Mode 2 now, just to see what the deal is with El Presidente.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, I wish Hitboxes weren't so expensive. I actually want to make the transition to one, but I'm not spending $318 for it.

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, I wish Hitboxes weren't so expensive. I actually want to make the transition to one, but I'm not spending $318 for it.
Why don't you try crowdfunding it or something? You're a damned good player and pretty popular too; I'm sure a buncha people would chip in to at least soften the financial blow a little.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Why don't you try crowdfunding it or something? You're a damned good player and pretty popular too; I'm sure a buncha people would chip in to at least soften the financial blow a little.
Haha, I appreciate the sentiment. But I'm not nearly at that level of FGC Hollywood yet. Just continuously trying to find a used one.

While I enjoy watching these tournaments nowadays, they're also pretty frustrating to watch because it feels like I'm constantly on the sidelines. Gonna be able to participate in Dreamhack Montreal in a month, though, and that should be pretty good.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
G's CA is one of the simplest looking, but one of the coolest to me just because of the camera angle shift and then "light it up."

MizerMan

Oct 25, 2017

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sagat's animations looks so natural. Maybe the best in the game, they flow so well. Soo good.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Sagat's animations looks so natural. Maybe the best in the game, they flow so well. Soo good.
Yup, I said it before, he plays exactly as you'd expect Sagat to play and there's no surprise in what he does, but for some reason he looks sooo goood doing his thing in SFV. Maybe the leaner body in his nostalgia outfit helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.