Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition |OT2| Street Fighter Has Come Home

At EVO Japan, we got to go to the Taito Station doing the test location runs. Pretty much the same. You can of course plug in a USB controller. We used an Xbox one controller and a brook converter, as well as various Hori sticks there.

The training mode was limited in that you can't train forever.

Even if you win matches, after three wins, you got kicked off (probably just for the test location).

Networked against people (I think at the EVO venue), there was lag.

Took a bunch of videos of the lag, but only uploaded this one.

https://youtu.be/zwbd7USTIOs

Dec 26, 2018
Alright, this is the most epic eye drop commercial I've ever seen.

So I guess Tokido is following the JWong and Momochi sponsorship model of finding their own sponsors (and essentially selling space on their shirt) as opposed to joining a formal team?

Oct 30, 2017
Networked against people (I think at the EVO venue), there was lag.

Took a bunch of videos of the lag, but only uploaded this one.

https://youtu.be/zwbd7USTIOs
Of course

A NRS dev on GDC to speak about how they implemented their Rollback netcode.

Capcom just saw how GGPO worked and just created their own without proper testing. NRS was even focus tracking a bug that caused constant rollback for one player.

Oct 27, 2017
Japanese players are talking about SF5AC!
Unfortunately, it's to make fun of the official page, which looks like it was build in 2000.
Though, as someone points out, arcade release for old grumps, webpage for old grumps. It checks out.

(They really are cutting all funding for this game, are they)

Oct 25, 2017
If the Facebook/Twitter profile icon doesn't change by tomorrow then I sadly don't think we're going to get a character reveal this weekend.

Oct 30, 2017
If it is legit, BP and PP are present in the Arcade release
Yes, it's legit. They announced it some weeks ago, and there are other related screenshots around internet.

Capcom just saw how GGPO worked and just created their own without proper testing.
This is true, and that Capcom kills kittens in satanic rituals every time they make a game update too.

It's been like what, 4 months since S4 started?
2 months and something, the day after tomorrow S4 will be 3 months old.

Here's your announcement, y'all...some new CPT brostep.

Horrible track, and a portion of it seems a Tetris theme ripoff

Oct 25, 2017
How did the Kage drop work? When did they changer the Twitter header and all that stuff. Wasn't he a shadow drop with no hint beforehand?
Capcom changed their social media icon from Sagat's tiger skin background to a blank white background two days before Kage's trailer dropped, and they changed it again to a Kage-specific background after he was revealed.

Nov 1, 2017
Capcom changed their social media icon from Sagat's tiger skin background to a blank white background two days before Kage's trailer dropped, and they changed it again to a Kage-specific background after he was revealed.
Thanks!

How about Ono and Blanka's pockets?