• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob White

Oct 27, 2017
So it was costumes and esports stuff, as expected. Cool that the tracksuits are free.

However, as punishment for the previous posts of people getting their hopes up for Oro this early, please look at this image of his old man cock and balls

CoDCjaCUEAAYkzj

Let this be a lesson to you all that Ono never lies (except for that one time he lied).

Still happens...

NSFW nip slip of Laura 3d model incoming. Like, seriously, full on shadow nipple like Mika a few months back.

https://twitter.com/ni_na__/status/1181987441667764225?s=20

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, a second outfit for Cammy with actual pants. No idea why it's yet another athletic look with a mask for Ibuki. Unsurprisingly a natural fit for Sakura. The combination of her usual leggings with those shorts for Menat just looks off to me. Would've preferred it with her battle costume hair for Juri.
I want one more damn costume where Mika doesn't have something covering her eyes.
As much as I complain about fighting her, it definitely doesn't take away from her appearance, and actually showing her face is a major part of why the Monster Hunter Zinogre costume looks as good on her as it does (shame I pretty much never see anyone use it these days).

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Oro, Rose, Sean...they really said fuck neo-shadaloo huh smh

2nd Impact Sean is fun so I'm kind of excited even though this team hates making strong shotos.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I'd say screw Neo Shadaloo as well if I'd have created the absysmal wreck that is Falke. Good riddance. Sean, Rose and Oro would be a nice mix to end the season, I've still not actually even tried Lucia out yet...

Aug 26, 2018
日本
Sean is the derpiest choice. Sorry, not sorry.

Rose
Viper
Makoto
Oro
Sodom
Guy
Haggar (maybe)
Dudley
Elena
Fei Long

All still on the table. And they would have the nerve to bust out Sean? Nah, brah.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
I will happily take Sean. I obviously want Dan in, but Sean wearing Dan colors will be enough for me to have a good time.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
While I truthfully still doubt he makes it in, that whole setup of the guy's question and Ono's reply is pretty fucking on the nose and can only be interpreted one way. So if Sean doesn't make it in (which he probably won't) Ono's an asshole for deliberately giving a misleading answer.

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
While I truthfully still doubt he makes it in, that whole setup of the guy's question and Ono's reply is pretty fucking on the nose and can only be interpreted one way. So if Sean doesn't make it in (which he probably won't) Ono's an asshole for deliberately giving a misleading answer.
Unfortunately, basket ball wasn't a thing in Justice Gakuen.
The only logical explanation is that the gorilla is also a master basket ball player.

OP
OP
jett

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

rude

Oct 25, 2017
After whip Poison and Lucia I find it funny that people still act like they know anything about who is or isn't coming. Sean isn't any less likely than anyone else. The people who decide the roster definitely don't care about who "should" make it in or who would fit well into this game at this point.

and whitewashed Sean is disgusting. Laura's default skin color should've been dark too.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After whip Poison and Lucia I find it funny that people still act like they know anything about who is or isn't coming. Sean isn't any less likely than anyone else. The people who decide the roster definitely don't care about who "should" make it in or who would fit well into this game at this point.

Yeah I agree with this. I honestly don't see any character being too unpopular for Capcom to not revamp for this game.

Bob White

Oct 27, 2017

and whitewashed Sean is disgusting. Laura's default skin color should've been dark too.

Seriously. Lucia means we don't really know shit, and I love that.

MizerMan

Oct 25, 2017
Lucia was the "I didn't expect that coming" character, especially for a FF character. But I like her, so whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.