• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MizerMan

Oct 25, 2017
He was also the voice of Rufus.

Yep. From voicing a character with a New York esque accent, to voicing a character with a Southern drawl.

Sagat's animations looks so natural. Maybe the best in the game, they flow so well. Soo good.

Especially his EX-Tiger Knee. Got damn...

Now that they're two months ahead, wondering how they'll fill the rest of the year...

Hopefully some QoL changes and some additional stuff.

Shang

Oct 27, 2017
Two requests, wondering if anyone can help:

1. Is there a wallpaper of the SFV AE cover art but without any text?

2. Is there somewhere I can get renders of the character versus portraits? I wanna make a new banner for my Youtube.

Thanks a lot!

This is the biggest version I found w/o text : http://sonyeshop.ir/wp-content/uplo...ade-edition-normal-hero-01-ps4-us-12jan18.jpg

Someone on Reddit ripped the renders from the CFN site: https://www.reddit.com/r/StreetFigh..._character_rendersall_outfits_extracted_from/
They're different than the ones in the game, however. Left is from CFN, right is in-game render:
a3YpYWd.png
JQOpTTP.jpg

I already have the in-game renders ripped if you want them, but they're in .tga format.

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly in awe of how great G is. They took everything I liked about Q's playstyle and made it... actually good. I hope we see a few G players in major tournaments before the end of the year.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yea G looks hella robust. Idk I think hes gonna make waves.

OP
OP
jett

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I watched Tokido do this thing yesterday and couldn't help myself

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
update pause not enough free disk space..
16.2gb is the download... on PC
need to clean up space

Avis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So I'm coming back after a bit... stopped right before AE dropped. Have they added any new quick offline ways to get FM, like they did with trials? I'm at 60k and wanna get G

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Downloading the update now on PC.

Do we know how often we'll get new fighting chance costumes? Thought that would be a monthly thing.

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So I'm coming back after a bit... stopped right before AE dropped. Have they added any new quick offline ways to get FM, like they did with trials? I'm at 60k and wanna get G
Every few weeks there's an AI soldier you can fight for FM or EXP (leveling up gives you FM).

They also made Survival easier by rebalancing things (random enemies and difficulty adjustment) and adding an inventory so you can keep a bunch of items handy for a dark hour.

And there's always new trials and demonstrations for Season 3, even for old characters.

MrCarter

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's coming home!

It's coming home!

New characters are nice but the UK scene getting its biggest international win ever is nicer.

So proud of Problem X. The only thing I'm NOT proud of is shitty EVO scheduling making me miss the whole of top 8. They need to put smash finals on Saturday from next year.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
13.4gb on PS4

There has to be an easier way lol, eager to see what they datamine out of this one

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The beach costumes are part of the patch as well... Hopefully the costume codes makes some of them more interesting/less ugly.

Shang

Oct 27, 2017
Ultimate Grand Master and Warlord ranks added. They're 100,000 and 300,000 LP, respectively.

Classic Sagat is the next Fighting Chance costume. No scar, based off his original Street Fighter look. EX 7 colors will also be available next Fighting Chance period, probably after August 14.

Lulu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ultimate Grand Master and Warlord ranks added. They're 100,000 and 300,000 LP, respectively.

Classic Sagat is the next Fighting Chance costume. No scar, based off his original Street Fighter look. EX 7 colors will also be available next Fighting Chance period, probably after August 14.
Whoa

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
I won't be playing today, my ISP is having technical difficulties lol, my net keeps dying, the last 2 weeks of rain here on the east coast has fucked my ISP...

Avis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Every few weeks there's an AI soldier you can fight for FM or EXP (leveling up gives you FM).

They also made Survival easier by rebalancing things (random enemies and difficulty adjustment) and adding an inventory so you can keep a bunch of items handy for a dark hour.

And there's always new trials and demonstrations for Season 3, even for old characters.
Thanks, forgot about demonstrations and I'll try that AI soldier. Also forgot about leveling up dif characters. Is the AI soldier thing extra battle?

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
God I hope G is good cause he looks good in motion but as you know unless you're Guile or Akuma you're not good until next season.

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
Have my settings on low because of the heat, lol. Not terrible exciting. It's just his nostalgia costume without the scar and original purple color.
Thanks. But wow is that lazy. The purple color is way off and the patch isn't supposed to be there. Is there at least a white stripe running down the side of the shorts?

maxresdefault.jpg

Yasai

Dec 23, 2017
You guys think that it's possible to get Sagat's Fighting Chance costume without actually owning the character?

As far as I recall this is the first time one of those costumes is being offered for a dlc character.

Lulu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sagat has the best model. Looks fantastic and back to his slimmer look.

Status
Not open for further replies.