• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
A user on on the SF subreddit posted a screen-grab from the latest Street Fighter art book. It shows concept art of Ryu in his crossover Arthur costume, but also concept art of Ryu Mega Man and Jin costumes. Perhaps they'll be available in S4?

okvi3iin19221.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/StreetFigh...=new&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=StreetFighter
I believe last year when Flowtron posted which characters would get which cross-over costumes Mega Man and Jin were listed for Ryu. So yeah, these are probably coming in 2019.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Eventually the other player will end their turn on their own. Especially at that level. If you want to play in a more slow manner it requires you to know when your opponent is minus and punishable. Lots of the random tatsus, runs and flips are punishable on block and in reaction. It requires a bit of game knowledge to know whereas with a more offensive style you force your opponent to make mistakes more clearly as you probably score tons of counter hits with Cammy when you're playing offensively with her.
There's also a lack of automaticity with certain actions like anti-airs and walking forward that can hamper your ability to pressure your opponent and control space when trying to play in a slower more deliberate manner.
I think you describe it well. I play defensively with Chun, but I don't have the knowledge or experience to turn it into my favor. Whereas with Cammy I am able to pressure the opponent into making mistakes and know enough basic combos to make the most of it.

Lack of automaticity is also definitely a thing. At least I feel all that blocking I did with Chun already did wonders for my ability to react to where I need to block. In the beginning, jumping opponents always caught me off guard in wakeup or corner situations. But yesterday I noticed I was actually able to reliably predict when they were going to do it. I mean, I am in no means a master at blocking or anything. But at least it is something positive to come out of yesterday's many, many losses.

Launchpad

Oct 26, 2017
I think you describe it well. I play defensively with Chun, but I don't have the knowledge or experience to turn it into my favor. Whereas with Cammy I am able to pressure the opponent into making mistakes and know enough basic combos to make the most of it.

Lack of automaticity is also definitely a thing. At least I feel all that blocking I did with Chun already did wonders for my ability to react to where I need to block. In the beginning, jumping opponents always caught me off guard in wakeup or corner situations. But yesterday I noticed I was actually able to reliably predict when they were going to do it. I mean, I am in no means a master at blocking or anything. But at least it is something positive to come out of yesterday's many, many losses.
A very important factor in improving is knowing when it's your turn. You don't necessarily need to learn frame data or anything but know when your opponent can't act anymore because they are minus is very important. You can start by just figuring out some of the higher tier characters or most popular online characters for your rank.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
A very important factor in improving is knowing when it's your turn. You don't necessarily need to learn frame data or anything but know when your opponent can't act anymore because they are minus is very important. You can start by just figuring out some of the higher tier characters or most popular online characters for your rank.
Yeah I figured I'd go into training mode and practice specific situation I had trouble with yesterday, like how to deal with Akuma's air fireball in a corner situation.
Or just have the CPU whale at me while I figure out what I can do on block against each attack.

Rice Eater

Oct 26, 2017
Crossover, the Dominican Akuma player that won Latin American Regional Finals may not be able to attend Capcom Cup because of Visa issues.

https://twitter.com/Crossover_RD/status/1069988015949398017

It looks like others including Capcom are trying to help but it may not happen in time. If he can't make it then I think Capcom will go down the line of succession since he got in by winning his region. The next player in line would be Pikoro. But if that guy can't make it in then the 3rd guy definitely will. The 3rd being Doomsnake who is like the Latin America version of Dark Jiewa. The dude was literally everywhere in this year. I'm sure he can squeeze in 1 more trip if he gets the call lol.

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A user on on the SF subreddit posted a screen-grab from the latest Street Fighter art book. It shows concept art of Ryu in his crossover Arthur costume, but also concept art of Ryu Mega Man and Jin costumes. Perhaps they'll be available in S4?

okvi3iin19221.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/StreetFigh...=new&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=StreetFighter
I was very disappointed by the book at first, because it was advertised as a book about how Capcom creates fighting game characters, and how they translate 2D art into 3D, but it ended up being "how they created SF5 characters" and "look how pretty the 3D models of SF5 are".

But one I got over the initial disappointment, it's a very solid book about SF5. Many artworks are already on the internet, some are not (blonde Rashid?!), and a lot of interesting anecdotes (like how they hesitated a lot about Zeku (one person even proposed that when he transforms into his young form, you'd discover he was Sodom all along!), or how Blanka was planned from the very beginning to be in Season 3, while they decided to pass on Honda because there would be too many Japanese characters in the game... "but we know that Honda is very popular and people want him").
There's a particularly painful concept art of Falke where she's dressed in a widow's kimono, and her weapon would have been a paper parasol she would have opened and closed. She looks like a classier Setsuka, it's heart-wrenching we ended up with... "that".
Oh, and there's a page of concept art for Blanka, AND a separate page for the concept arts of Blanka-chan. All look amazing/insane.
I'm a bit annoyed because some of the arts are very small on the page, but the book is quite big and doesn't have many dead spaces. They really tried to put as many artworks as possible and cram them all on the available space, which is quite generous compared to other art books...

It's too bad the book is going to be obsolete less than one month after its release.

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Crossover, the Dominican Akuma player that won Latin American Regional Finals may not be able to attend Capcom Cup because of Visa issues.

https://twitter.com/Crossover_RD/status/1069988015949398017

It looks like others including Capcom are trying to help but it may not happen in time. If he can't make it then I think Capcom will go down the line of succession since he got in by winning his region. The next player in line would be Pikoro. But if that guy can't make it in then the 3rd guy definitely will. The 3rd being Doomsnake who is like the Latin America version of Dark Jiewa. The dude was literally everywhere in this year. I'm sure he can squeeze in 1 more trip if he gets the call lol.
Its a real damn shame. If Crossover can't make it I hope Doomsnake makes it in. I met Doomsnake at CEO and he struck me as a real nice hardworking guy.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Is there a way to put yourself in knockdown in training? I see a lot of options to replay certain situations, but this one seems to be missing.

I wanted to practice dealing with Alex's command grab after wake-up (which gets me every time) and I ultimately got it by letting the CPU knock me down, saving my state and then recording Alex doing his command grab as I wake up. But I don't know if I got the timing right. For example I can still throw him if I time it just right and I don't know if this should actually be possible.

This is what it looks like now, no buttons pressed:

KingM

Oct 28, 2017
Is there a way to put yourself in knockdown in training? I see a lot of options to replay certain situations, but this one seems to be missing.

I wanted to practice dealing with Alex's command grab after wake-up (which gets me every time) and I ultimately got it by letting the CPU knock me down, saving my state and then recording Alex doing his command grab as I wake up. But I don't know if I got the timing right. For example I can still throw him if I time it just right and I don't know if this should actually be possible.

Best way to check for a gap is to see if you can use your 3-frame move on wakeup to stop pressure.
You can reverse engineer it by setting p1 as Alex and the dummy as Chun. Set her wakeup action as jab then try a bunch of post command grab setups.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
This is really random. I don't think Capcom has done this since Guile? Maybe this is something they're planning to integrate with reveal trailers for Season 4.

There's one for Sagat too.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Best way to check for a gap is to see if you can use your 3-frame move on wakeup to stop pressure.
You can reverse engineer it by setting p1 as Alex and the dummy as Chun. Set her wakeup action as jab then try a bunch of post command grab setups.
3 frame only refers to startup, right? In that case there was definitely a gap because I was able to get a cr.mk in (6 frame startup) with the right timing.

I will tinker with it some more, thanks.

Deleted member 18857

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The "How to make Capcom Fighting Character" book has a section explaining the criteria used to pick the characters. It ends on the section "Why Honda doesn't show up in SF5", and a little later, there's a sentence explaining that out of the SF4 characters, Viper, Rufus and Abel don't fit the design choices and criteria of SF5 (either because the nationality are not diverse enough, or because their moveset doesn't mesh well with the V-system, unlike Cody who was specifically designed for it). They actually say that Viper and Abel's presence in the stories were not a tease, but a compensation for having almost no SF4 characters in the game.
I wonder if Oro's presence in the scenarios was also a compensation for not having any SF3 characters at launch, and wasn't meant to be taken as a tease.
Also, other potential deconfirmations: Dan and Sean, who overlap at the same time with Ryu/Ken/Gouki AND Sakura, as well as Decapre being shafted for Cammy. Dan has been stuffed in the store for this reason, and Laura was designed because they wanted a Brazilian character at launch, but also avoid the clone stigma (Sean overlap with Ken) and Brazilians were not too keen on Blanka.

Since the book includes everything until the end of S3 and Japanese is ambiguous with the tenses, I wonder whether we're supposed to understand "that's why these characters haven't shown up until now" or "they won't show up ever". At least Honda has a tease that leaves the door open... I would be very surprised if Viper didn't show up in the game by season 5 at the latest.
If S4 doesn't have a single one of these characters, though... it will be interesting to see. Next week-end can't come fast enough.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
The "How to make Capcom Fighting Character" book has a section explaining the criteria used to pick the characters. It ends on the section "Why Honda doesn't show up in SF5", and a little later, there's a sentence explaining that out of the SF4 characters, Viper, Rufus and Abel don't fit the design choices and criteria of SF5 (either because the nationality are not diverse enough, or because their moveset doesn't mesh well with the V-system, unlike Cody who was specifically designed for it). They actually say that Viper and Abel's presence in the stories were not a tease, but a compensation for having almost no SF4 characters in the game.
I wonder if Oro's presence in the scenarios was also a compensation for not having any SF3 characters at launch, and wasn't meant to be taken as a tease.
Also, other potential deconfirmations: Dan and Sean, who overlap at the same time with Ryu/Ken/Gouki AND Sakura, as well as Decapre being shafted for Cammy. Dan has been stuffed in the store for this reason, and Laura was designed because they wanted a Brazilian character at launch, but also avoid the clone stigma (Sean overlap with Ken) and Brazilians were not too keen on Blanka.

Since the book includes everything until the end of S3 and Japanese is ambiguous with the tenses, I wonder whether we're supposed to understand "that's why these characters haven't shown up until now" or "they won't show up ever". At least Honda has a tease that leaves the door open... I would be very surprised if Viper didn't show up in the game by season 5 at the latest.
If S4 doesn't have a single one of these characters, though... it will be interesting to see. Next week-end can't come fast enough.
Honestly wouldn't put stock into literally anything that book says. Someone "not fitting" into v-trigger is probably one of the laziest excuses ever lol. Or Sean being a clone of Ken considering how Capcom isn't afraid of doing complete moveset redesigns.

And yeah Honda is basically a foregone conclusion. Why would they leave out just one world warrior.

Launchpad

Oct 26, 2017

I checked it for you and Alex is -4 at all times which means you can punish with a move that starts up in 3 or 4 frames. If he goes for the grab again then anything up to 9frame startup should beat it out but you'd have to confirm into a combo that way. You can see exactly what a character is after a knockdown by looking at the frame counter in training mode.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
That's surely dated by now. The idea that some characters won't translate because of the V-system is nonsense. They can make anyone fit if they really want.

I fully expect at least C Viper before SFV is done, and most likely Honda as well.
I'm betting both are in S4 per the X-Kira teases.

Teh_Lurv

Oct 25, 2017

I'm going to believe it's the former since we did eventually get Blanka.

Deleted member 18857

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Apparently (if you take the book's text as face value), Blanka, Sakura and Cody were planned to appear in S3 from the very start.
Actually, the way the book is phrased, it almost feel like they planned the game from the first 16 characters to S3, and that was it. They don't even tease overtly things for S4, they even introduce the CFN website as "a place to see all the characters who exist in the Street Fighter universe. Maybe the new characters for SF6 will be taken from there!" instead of "the season 4 characters". It's weird.

(To show their commitment to de-clone Ken as much as possible, the designers started by drawing Ken naked. Surprise: his name is not the only thing he shares with Barbie's husband)

Deleted member 18857

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not only that, but Hakan fits with the "include more nationalities" concept that they say was very important up until S2. We'll see.
There's a ton of random stuff in this book, I like it more and more.

Nash was supposed to have elastic limbs, like Necro and Twelve. But that would have made him a weirdo, and that really didn't mix well the "tragic dark hero" angle they were taking, so they reworked his moves to be an antithesis of Guile.

They had a lot of fun redesigning Birdie. Examples include another white punk to go back to SF1, a hobo-zombie infused with psycho-power, some outrageous queer design with leather/spikes/leopard patterns on top of a mini-short that's almost bursting open, and then a super weird Decapre cosplay. There's a reference I don't quite get: his CA, where he rope-jumps with his chain, is "a revenge over the cancellation of a certain fighting game". Is it related to CFAS? Or something even more obscure?

Dhalsim's redesign ideas are all horrifying, from Indian nouveau-riche, weird ascetic with a literal bird nest on his head, to actual yoga practitioner with the clothes modern people wear when doing yoga. They thought about giving him a super that made him grow two extra pair of arms... It's a miracle we ended up with that fantastic redesign.
Surprisingly, they show that his 3d model's skull is modelled under his turban. I don't think he has any version where he's bare-headed yet, though?

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I checked it for you and Alex is -4 at all times which means you can punish with a move that starts up in 3 or 4 frames. If he goes for the grab again then anything up to 9frame startup should beat it out but you'd have to confirm into a combo that way. You can see exactly what a character is after a knockdown by looking at the frame counter in training mode.
To be honest, frame data still makes my head spin. Like that video above. I viewed it frame to frame in Photoshop and when Alex starts his Powerbomb it says "Frame 66 (-66)". It goes back to 62 (the -4 you are referring to?) before the attack connects and it then switches to 136 frames, which I take is the entire length of the attack animation.

But when I look at Alex's frame data and powerbomb, it shows a startup of 6 frames (5 for ex), 2 active frames and 60 recovery frames (52 ex). So where do those other numbers, "66 (-66)" and 136 come from?

How are you even supposed to read these frames during gameplay? That stuff goes lightning fast.

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the info, Iggy. Does the book say anything about why Abigail was chosen for S2? He really doesn't fit the deliberate "masters and disciples" theme.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
To be honest, frame data still makes my head spin. Like that video above. I viewed it frame to frame in Photoshop and when Alex starts his Powerbomb it says "Frame 66 (-66)". It goes back to 62 (the -4 you are referring to?) before the attack connects and it then switches to 136 frames, which I take is the entire length of the attack animation.

But when I look at Alex's frame data and powerbomb, it shows a startup of 6 frames (5 for ex), 2 active frames and 60 recovery frames (52 ex). So where do those other numbers, "66 (-66)" and 136 come from?

How are you even supposed to read these frames during gameplay? That stuff goes lightning fast.
...Whoa. Yeah, I don't think you're thinking about frame data correctly at all. No one is looking at whatever this post is even about (I can't even understand what you're saying, lol).

The only things that matter are the following: startup frames and (dis)advantage on block. Active frames and recovery frames only matter at a moderately higher level of play.

Let's say someone's st.HP was -3 on block. That means They are at a 3 frame disadvantage if you block their st.HP. So this means you can immediately punish them with a move that has 3 frames of startup or less. That's pretty much it. In training mode for now, just focus on the blue + or red - data, and that'll tell you what you need to know.

Active frames become important when it comes to meaties and (meaty) setups. Recovery frames become important when it comes to whiff punishing and pokes.

Edit: So taking the Alex power bomb example, what matters is his advantage after he lands it, which is +15 on quick rise. So if he forward dashes he'll be -4 (since he has a 19f forward dash). This means that he loses advantage, and it's your turn to do something, not his. But if he stays still and does something like a st.HK in range, that'll hit meaty because he's +15 and it has 17f of startup.

I'm not great at explaining it, but it's essentially:
  • If the opponent is negative, it's your turn (or you can outright punish).
  • If the opponent is 0, then it's nobody's turn.
  • If the opponent is plus, then it's their turn.
And this all varies based on ranges and characters' options against each other.

Last edited:

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
...Whoa. Yeah, I don't think you're thinking about frame data correctly at all. No one is looking at whatever this post is even about (I can't even understand what you're saying, lol).

The only things that matter are the following: startup frames and (dis)advantage on block. Active frames and recovery frames only matter at a moderately higher level of play.

Let's say someone's st.HP was -3 on block. That means They are at a 3 frame disadvantage if you block their st.HP. So this means you can immediately punish them with a move that has 3 frames of startup or less. That's pretty much it. In training mode for now, just focus on the blue + or red - data, and that'll tell you what you need to know.

Active frames become important when it comes to meaties and (meaty) setups. Recovery frames become important when it comes to whiff punishing and pokes.
I am talking about this:

If only startup frames matter, I would have to use a move with 5 startup or less to counter Alex's Powerbomb, since it has 6 startup frames. So where does that -4 Launchpad talks about come from?

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I am talking about this:

If only startup frames matter, I would have to use a move with 5 startup or less to counter Alex's Powerbomb, since it has 6 startup frames. So where does that -4 Launchpad talks about come from?
You're talking about a situation where you're knocked down and did a delay rise, where Alex is on top of you waiting for you to rise so he can do a power bomb like in that video, right? That's called a meaty. It's where the startup frames occur early enough so that the first active frame intersects with the first frame where you wake up. There is absolutely nothing you can press that will avoid this command grab other than jumping or backdashing (which both have frame 1 throw invincibility), or doing an invincible reversal (EX SBK, Super).

The -4 situation is where an Alex power bombs, you quick rise, and the Alex dashes forward. In that situation, Alex is -4. If he tries another non-EX power bomb, effective startup will become 10f because that's 4 (his disadvantage) + 6 (power bomb startup). This means that if you press anything that is faster than 10f, it will interrupt a second power bomb attempt.

Deleted member 18857

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
OK, I've translated whatever I found interesting from the first 100 pages back in my MMC den. That's the core 16 characters, I'll do the rest when I have more time.
However, there's quite a lot of good concept art and close-up of the 3D models that are really interesting, so if you can get the book from amazon.jp (or if they translate the book in English), I'd say it's worth buying if you like SF5. It's a very generous book in the end.
Don't wait too much if you want to buy the Japanese version, as this kind of books can get out of print without notice and are rarely republished. It will probably available for a couple of years, and then at an outrageous price second-hand if it's not translated.
Thanks for the info, Iggy. Does the book say anything about why Abigail was chosen for S2? He really doesn't fit the deliberate "masters and disciples" theme.
They just wanted to make "the biggest fighting game character". Apparently, the "masters and disciple" theme didn't apply to him and Korin for some reason.

To anyone who has the new book, is there anything in it about the Neo- Shadaloo guy who isn't the gorilla?
I haven't found anything yet. However, all the drafts for the Neo Shadoloo Elite 4 have Ed, Falke, a monkey, ape or gorilla, and a 4th character which gets weirder and weirder as the drafts go. I really hope they publish a volume 2 with the characters of seasons 4, 5 and 6 in a few years, because I'd love to hear the full picture about these 4.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
You're talking about a situation where you're knocked down and did a delay rise, where Alex is on top of you waiting for you to rise so he can do a power bomb like in that video, right?
No...? I'm talking about the video (and screenshots) I posted above and I want to know what the numbers mean and how they relate to the actual frame data. Alex's Powerbomb has a 6 frame startup, so why does the attack data box display "66 (-66)" to 62 (-62)"?

The -4 situation is where an Alex power bombs, you quick rise, and the Alex dashes forward. In that situation, Alex is -4. If he tries another non-EX power bomb, effective startup will become 10f because that's 4 (his disadvantage) + 6 (power bomb startup). This means that if you press anything that is faster than 10f, it will interrupt a second power bomb attempt.
Ah, OK. I searched for frame data and the wakeup after powerbomb is 15 frames, whereas Alex's dash is 19 frames. So that is where the -4 comes from.

It makes a little more sense now.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dan's sister taking over the shop + Dan in G's ending = he's definitely incoming at some point. Plans have changed.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
OK, I've translated whatever I found interesting from the first 100 pages back in my MMC den. That's the core 16 characters, I'll do the rest when I have more time.
However, there's quite a lot of good concept art and close-up of the 3D models that are really interesting, so if you can get the book from amazon.jp (or if they translate the book in English), I'd say it's worth buying if you like SF5. It's a very generous book in the end.
Don't wait too much if you want to buy the Japanese version, as this kind of books can get out of print without notice and are rarely republished. It will probably available for a couple of years, and then at an outrageous price second-hand if it's not translated.

They just wanted to make "the biggest fighting game character". Apparently, the "masters and disciple" theme didn't apply to him and Korin for some reason.

I haven't found anything yet. However, all the drafts for the Neo Shadoloo Elite 4 have Ed, Falke, a monkey, ape or gorilla, and a 4th character which gets weirder and weirder as the drafts go. I really hope they publish a volume 2 with the characters of seasons 4, 5 and 6 in a few years, because I'd love to hear the full picture about these 4.
Thanks for the write-up.

1. It's hard to believe Zeku wasn't created in the Strider framework from the start.
2. Surprised at the Dudley mention. Capcom is weird so I think he's out of consideration officially just for being a boxer. He doesn't even play like Balrog or Ed.
3. The Magneto and Bison connection is really cool.

Pompadour

Oct 25, 2017
Albuquerque, NM
Thanks for the write-up.

1. It's hard to believe Zeku wasn't created in the Strider framework from the start.
2. Surprised at the Dudley mention. Capcom is weird so I think he's out of consideration officially just for being a boxer. He doesn't even play like Balrog or Ed.
3. The Magneto and Bison connection is really cool.

Well, they ousted Dudley because they didn't want two British characters at launch. And there hasn't been any new British chars since launch so he has a shot.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
Not only that, but Hakan fits with the "include more nationalities" concept that they say was very important up until S2. We'll see.
There's a ton of random stuff in this book, I like it more and more.

Nash was supposed to have elastic limbs, like Necro and Twelve. But that would have made him a weirdo, and that really didn't mix well the "tragic dark hero" angle they were taking, so they reworked his moves to be an antithesis of Guile.

They had a lot of fun redesigning Birdie. Examples include another white punk to go back to SF1, a hobo-zombie infused with psycho-power, some outrageous queer design with leather/spikes/leopard patterns on top of a mini-short that's almost bursting open, and then a super weird Decapre cosplay. There's a reference I don't quite get: his CA, where he rope-jumps with his chain, is "a revenge over the cancellation of a certain fighting game". Is it related to CFAS? Or something even more obscure?

Dhalsim's redesign ideas are all horrifying, from Indian nouveau-riche, weird ascetic with a literal bird nest on his head, to actual yoga practitioner with the clothes modern people wear when doing yoga. They thought about giving him a super that made him grow two extra pair of arms... It's a miracle we ended up with that fantastic redesign.
Surprisingly, they show that his 3d model's skull is modelled under his turban. I don't think he has any version where he's bare-headed yet, though?
RE: Birdie's CA... doesn't he skip rope? Maybe a new Rival Schools title was secretly cancelled?

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL

Thank you for the write-up! Very interesting stuff!

Foxhound286

Dec 4, 2017
New Jersey
For the sake of speculation, which Neo-Shadaloo member do you all think we're getting this season, assuming that we're going to get the last two? Tall bearded guy or gorilla?

rude

Oct 25, 2017
For the sake of speculation, which Neo-Shadaloo member do you all think we're getting this season, assuming that we're going to get the last two? Tall bearded guy or gorilla?
The bearded guy assuming E. Honda and a "grappler" (Sodom?) are coming. Half the season isn't going to be big people.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Plus they kind of wiggled their way out of it with Nash and FANG. The former was changed from American to unknown and the latter is listed as unknown, despite him wearing Chinese clothes and using a Chinese fighting style.

Status
Not open for further replies.