• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
Oni
Evil Ryu
Gouken
Dark Sakura
Violent Ken

There you go, S4 confirmed.

Gouken would be something at least. The rest would have me straddling the line between despair and pure hilarity. I do have some stupid part of my brain that hopes that Capcom will redeem this disaster of a season with an amazing showing.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The only thing that would get me on board with the potential of this season being asset reuse season would be a Heel Nadeshiko off of Mika's template. If that wouldn't happen, I'd be even more bummed.

mujun

Nov 1, 2017
I'm hoping for three characters, Sodom, Rose and Honda. I'll be very happy if that's what we get.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Hoping for characters is so last season.

Seriously though, remember when Capcom said they were looking forward to sharing more news with us soon? That was 14 December. We haven't heard anything since.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Hoping for characters is so last season.

Seriously though, remember when Capcom said they were looking forward to sharing more news with us soon? That was 14 December. We haven't heard anything since.
Evo. They actually communicated recently we are getting more news in August, and Evo definitely seems to be the most likely event/time to show more.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Yeah, I know. I meant we haven't had any real announcements, as in actual characters or just concrete information on the future of the game. This is still only a message to stay tuned, an obtuse one at that, and one we had to wait 5 months for. Like, come on.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
Oni
Evil Ryu
Gouken
Dark Sakura
Violent Ken

There you go, S4 confirmed.

or Decapre
I'd say pick one of those, and there's the remainder of season 4 characters.
I don't think it's gonna be a full season, just one variant as a holdover until whatever is announced at Evo for S5.

Deleted member 47092

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 25, 2018
Season whatever Characters that I want:

1. Hakan
2. E. Honda
3. Dudley
4. C. Viper
5. Eliza (she's bored of raising the kids and wants to show her husband and brother how to fight as a true AMERICAN)
6. Random grappler

Yurinka

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Regarding the remaining upcoming 5 characters that we can see in the datamining, I'd like them to be:
-C.Viper
-Oro
-Abel
-Fei Long
-Sean (redesigning his gameplay to make him more unique as they did with other SFV chars)

And then to celebrate the 30th Final Fight and 40th Capcom anniversary I'd release an extra 4.5 Final Fight season (or I'd leave it for season 5 or as extra content for SSFV if released at the end of this year) that would include all these characters at the same time, a Final Fight path for arcade mode and maybe a Tekken-like Final Fight beat'em up minigame:
-Haggar
-Guy
-Maki
-Poison
-Sodom
-Rolento

Yep, I agree. I don't want any more Shotos for one thing. EDIT: I'll take Dan, though.
Kage is basically a mixture of Evil Ryu and Dan USFIV animations, so I assume they won't include Dan.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Regarding the remaining upcoming 5 characters that we can see in the datamining, I'd like them to be:
-C.Viper I guess, but I still think she's a Marvel character
-Oro Jesus Christ not him
-Abel Sure, as long as he plays as close to his SFIV/SFxT as this game allows, because I love the playstyle, but dislike the character
-Fei Long I guess, but he never strikes me as a big fan request.
-Sean (redesigning his gameplay to make him more unique as they did with other SFV chars) I wouldn't want to see him really. It's established in the story that he's basically useless at this time, so I'd like them to save a refresh of Sean for a game set post 3S.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Oro?

In 2019?

tenor.gif

rude

Oct 25, 2017
I think Rose (G's story), E. Honda (last world warrior to include) and a Neo-Shadaloo member (Falke references the others in her win quotes, artbooks don't include the gorilla or beard guy at all despite having several Neo-Shadaloo concepts, SFV director already said the Gorilla has an interesting backstory) are all likely.

Hard to guess who the other two would be (yes, I think there's going to be 5 more characters).

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think Rose (G's story), E. Honda (last world warrior to include) and a Neo-Shadaloo member (Falke references the others in her win quotes, artbooks don't include the gorilla or beard guy at all despite having several Neo-Shadaloo concepts, SFV director already said the Gorilla has an interesting backstory) are all likely.

Hard to guess who the other two would be (yes, I think there's going to be 5 more characters).
Hopefully Poison and Mike Haggar.

Especially Haggar, it is about time he makes his SF debut.

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We need two female characters. I'd say Makoto and a new character. I think characters that appear a lot in the story mode won't be playable, and they're here for representation only.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
If they want to be cheap, give make some of the dolls in the story mode playable. They'd need some work, but it'll probably be cheaper than starting from scratch.

Just maybe not have the only black doll throw spears. That might be a good idea.

OP
OP
jett

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone interested in watching some SFV play, Street Fighter League is about to start:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.