• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JusDoIt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles
Maki's back but instead of being blond she has highlights, brown hair with blonde tips.

Yay or nay?

Edit: Something like below but blonde instead of brown.
Messy-Voluminous-Ponytail-with-Textured-Bangs.jpg

They changed Lucia's hair and eye color. Why not Maki?

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I want Guy in just from a story stand point. With Zeku and Mayor Cody in this game it should be pretty interesting to see what happens with him.

Though in all honesty as long as I get one SF3 character I'm fine.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah so the CPT commercial still has the Damnd whistle with "AND MUCH MORE"

As far as I know nothing else came from that

Boogins

Oct 28, 2017
So capcomfighters is seemingly dumping every pro match of significance from 2016 to present on youtube. Make it make sense.

Edit: Maybe a huge re upload effort? Unsure.

mujun

Nov 1, 2017
What a roller coaster ride! Start off with Oro and Rose, then Oro and Decapre. After that it was Seth and Gill and now we it might be Damnd!

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
What are you guys seeing? I'm looking at their YouTube channel and I don't see them uploading any old matches. They always upload the latest matches as they happen.

Foxhound286

Dec 4, 2017
New Jersey
That link took me to the livestream.

In the videos tab I'm not seeing any re-uploads and I made sure to sort by date added (newest). It has NARF uploads, Canada Cup, First Attack, EGX and the events prior. And the WSO and SFL League videos that fall in between. Business as usual.
Must have been a mistake, then. My sub feed was flooded with re-uploads earlier, but they're gone now.

Bob White

Oct 27, 2017
G really needs that fireball / command throw / comeback factor. He needs it...he doesn't have a 3 frame button.

Oct 25, 2017
GF starting now, for anybody waiting for the announcement.

Last bets now: 2 characters, one of them completely out of left field (like Damnd), and either a release date or tease for S5.

OP
OP
jett

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
How annoying. Just fuck off Punk already, tired of watching you sandbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.