• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Joe2187

Oct 25, 2017
244846362_10159775781082147_2070082413899042589_n.jpg

244647096_10159775781197147_5840812069096759996_n.jpg

244638537_10159775781132147_1985770453480873043_n.jpg

Tiltify - Made for Fundraisers

We give you the tools to engage with your donors and raise more for your charity

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The costumes are kinda weird looking design wise, but it's for a good cause at least.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
LORD.

Please tell me this has the full 12 colors. I wanna support this but BOY THAT'S DOG UGLY BRUH

rude

Oct 25, 2017
these are the best "urban" style outfits they've done. I'm surprised people don't like them.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
I just want to put steelers colors on this.

Also goodguy capcom for the minimum 25k donation. Regardless of how this does, that's still great.

OP
OP
Joe2187

Joe2187

Oct 25, 2017
It'll be interesting to see how the numbers look like for these costumes since it says they'll announce the results of the sales after the campaign is over.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
They both look good, but I'm liking Ryu's in particular. An even better take on the modern/futuristic redesign Ken got in this game, imo.

Pink is just a nice color in general.

Have they said anything about the pricing? Gonna assume standard, maybe €10 for both. Might get them then.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yea, Ryu's is pretty sick. This is dope.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This is a pretty good idea, and for a good cause.

Shang

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like a great cause, and it's great that they did their research and didn't go with a certain "awareness" charity. But I don't get why they have all those straps? They look like they're in straitjackets. I quite like Chun's new hair though.

udivision

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like a great cause, and it's great that they did their research and didn't go with a certain "awareness" charity. But I don't get why they have all those straps? They look like they're in straitjackets. I quite like Chun's new hair though.
The straps/ribbons are to tie into the Breat Cancer Ribbon motif, I assume.

Steve McQueen

Nov 1, 2017
Netherlands
Great cause. My sister in law, died last week of breast cancer ( which eventually lead to cancer in her brain). The funeral was last monday, and we're devastated. What a horrible disease. We hoped she still had time, but from the moment the cancer was found in her head, she was told she had 2-3 months...but all she got was 4 days😓

JusDoIt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles
Kinda funky looking, but I'ma cop

HOLD UP

Those sneakers are the best designed kicks in the game tho

Great cause. My sister in law, died last week of breast cancer ( which eventually lead to cancer in her brain). The funeral was last monday, and we're devastated. What a horrible disease. We hoped she still had time, but from the moment the cancer was found in her head, she was told she had 2-3 months...but all she got was 4 days😓

Very sorry to read this. Condolences to you and your family.

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
Until they do costumes based on the character art for Street Fighter: Duel.
Cammy in pants shocker!! Also, that's the best Bison has ever looked imo.

EqqK2O8XYAIMK2R.jpg

EqqK2aiW8AEoAl4.jpg

Eqmlr0uWMAIcGrJ.jpg:large
That outfit would almost make me want to use Cammy. It's actually really good since I'd assume she might have the jacket on normally.
Dictator looks downright fantastic, there.

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth

So sorry for your loss.

Oh dear. I um…need this version of Dictator in like, everything now. For reasons. Thank you. (Everyone else looks great too, except Chun Li's pants.)

I oddly like Ryu and Chun's BC outfits, particularly in white.

My full condolences for your loss and what you and your family are going through. Breast cancer is a truly devastating disease and I am sorry that anyone has to suffer from it or watch anyone go through it.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Definitely going to be double dipping these, especially since it's for a good cause.

Sorry for the loss and condolences to you and your family

Steve McQueen

Nov 1, 2017
Netherlands
Very sorry to read this. Condolences to you and your family.

So sorry for your loss.

My full condolences for your loss and what you and your family are going through. Breast cancer is a truly devastating disease and I am sorry that anyone has to suffer from it or watch anyone go through it.

Sorry for the loss and condolences to you and your family

Thank you, much appreciated 👊🏻

MizerMan

Oct 25, 2017

Condolences to you and your folks

Steve McQueen

Nov 1, 2017
Netherlands

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I'm so sorry for your loss. You & your loved ones have my condolences.

TΛPIVVΛ

Nov 12, 2017
Sorry to hear about your loss mate condolences to you and your family.