• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hassun

Oct 25, 2017
At this point I'd rathter not see characters like Makoto make it into SFV, leave that for another game.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
A fun game with these costumes: is your favorite character cool enough to qualify for an unzipped jacket?

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
at this late in SFV life, i think the new character will be just those leftover 'bison dolls' like decapre that's ported from the story mode.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
why not? The dolls' model and animation rigs are already in story mode...

in fact, it's weird that they have not bring the backgrounds that's exclusive to the story mode to other modes...
They just brought back Poison revamped and created Lucia true to her FF3 self. Let's stop pretending there's no effort being made. People apparently in the know have hinted at Oro and rose in any case

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wouldn't mind that older Matsuda brother, his style is supposed to differ from Laura

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The EVO 2019 hint art for Lucia/Honda/Poison was also hinting Sean. Blanka holding a basketball is kind of on the nose.

v8grqol5u2f31.jpg

Brix

Oct 25, 2017
I'm ready for those characters & new content! Thank you Capcom for keeping the game alive with real support!

Protoman200X

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
N. Vancouver, BC, Canada
As a Cammy main that suit looks really refreshing compared to the leotard and ass cheeks out suits.

I love playing as Cammy, but always felt her default SFII costume is ridiculous.

I would be down for this fan mod (which is based off her concept art from Final Fight: Streetwise) to be her default going forward. Heck, I've been using it since I picked up SFV.

K3sWiLG.jpg

KingM

Oct 28, 2017
There was a picture of a basketball with a cat on it on the hand fan given out to the winners of EVO, apparently and then Ono goes on to say that the guy who asked the question is like the only person in the world who noticed that and has asked him about it. He then asked the guy to keep it to himself.
They gave out SFV fans with hints to the new characters at Evo. The basketball is really obvious if this is the one.