• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kalmakov

user requested ban
Banned
Sep 10, 2019
https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2019...s-new-content-and-new-characters-his-address/

"You wanna see new characters, right? You want new content too, I'm sure that's what you're all thinking. Well, about that, we're going to have new information to present to you in regards to that at the Capcom Cup North American Finals in November, and at Capcom Cup in December, so if you could please just stay patient until then."
10_cost02.jpg

Edit: People are pointing this out to me. A fan noted that the decorative fans the EVO2019 winner received had a basketball design and asked Ono if this was a hint towards something coming in the future. Ono responded that he was the first person to actually point that out to him and complemented him on being "very observant." People are believing that this is hinting towards Sean's inclusion.

Last edited:

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I'm definitely liking those costumes. I might get them for everyone, especially since it gives the ladies another tasteful costume.

I love me some Street Fighter V but I get the feeling these will be the last characters we get as they ramp into VI production.
But who knows, they're making that dollar lately.
I'd imagine that we'll get one more round of DLC characters after Season 4.

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, an entire set of costumes for every single character and the girls' don't come with random cleavage? I'm impressed. If there are colour options, you can even make something gi-like for Laura finally.

ImaPlayThis

Oct 26, 2017
Now these costumes is what the ingame ad costumes should have been I hope these are used in future for the ad models, sooo much better

Oct 27, 2017
Can't believe we're possibly nearing the end of Street Fighter V's support. The game had its flaws, but overall I had a great time with it.

Really hoping we hear of a new fighting game project from Capcom sometime soon though.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
G with his little cap looks hilarious.

The last three characters felt pretty budget, so I'm kinda dreading the reveal of my man Oro. I want him to get a Menat/Zeku/G-level treatment, but I fear the worst.

Jun 23, 2019
Game is on sale for $7.99 this week. Is it basically too late to jump back in if you played before? With PS5 and Scarlett coming out next year, I feel like this is virtually the end of SFV.

Richter1887

Oct 27, 2017
Mike Haggar and Rose please!

These outfits look ace. Any word on how you can get them?

Last edited:

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Game is on sale for $7.99 this week. Is it basically too late to jump back in if you played before? With PS5 and Scarlett coming out next year, I feel like this is virtually the end of SFV.
To add to this, are the cross-over costumes (that basically model swap characters like the Viewtiful Joe one for Rashid) long gone?