• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JusDoIt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles
The EVO 2019 hint art for Lucia/Honda/Poison was also hinting Sean. Blanka holding a basketball is kind of on the nose.

v8grqol5u2f31.jpg

Everybody knows Sean hoops with an ABA red, white, and blue ball. Not the standard orange. Ball is not y'all life.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
I love playing as Cammy, but always felt her default SFII costume is ridiculous.

I would be down for this fan mod (which is based off her concept art from Final Fight: Streetwise) to be her default going forward. Heck, I've been using it since I picked up SFV.

K3sWiLG.jpg

God damn, this looks amazing. I wish this was the SF5 redesign Cammy received instead of nothing. Do you have a link to this mod?

Fright Zone

Dec 17, 2017
London
You could like...play more when they come out.

I don't think it would be enough to reinvigorate my interest.
No matter how well they played i'm still tired of so many aspects of the game that unless they gave it a full 'super' upgrade with new supers, systems, backgrounds etc I would probably just play for a week or so.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for the bump but does anyone have any pictures of the decorative fan mentioned in the OP that has the cat and basketball on it? I can't find a single picture of it anywhere lol