• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus I'm terrible with Zeku. What do I do, beside be one of the wack ass people who just old man kick all day? He feels like such a next level character to learn for a trash fighter like me.

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
So after failing to retrieve my 360 TE arcade stick from my parents attic, I'm left with my PS3 one. So here's asking: How to make it work on SF V PC version? Does the game recognize it by default? Legacy support? Need 360-emulation? Anyone using a PS3 stick on PC and give me the current best method?

JusDoIt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles
Hopped on ranked for the first time in weeks tonight to get that 1000 FM. First match? Danny Pham.

Nobody has gotten as many perfects on me as Danny Pham has. It's like SFV had to son me one last time before AE.

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
So after testing, it seems my PS3 stick won't work on PC at all. It gets recognized, but it registers no inputs whatsoever neither in gamepad controller panel nor in any other program, no matter what I try (steam big picture, 360CE, USB 3 port etc).

What's the go-to PC stick nowadays that is similar to the TE? :X

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
jett

Okay. You be the judge. Sorry if the images are too large. I'm not sure how to make them smaller.
jWbq4V2.jpg

2wZWev0.jpg
The images are fine. It's hard to tell, the characters still look oversaturated, I've come to the realization that this is an intended design decision from Capcom, which confirms my fears that it'll never be adjusted.

P.S.: Feel bad for telling you to take screenshots of stages that cost FM. I hope that you were already planning to get them.

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
If literally anyone had bought the deluxe edition that'd been on sale since eighty times in the past three months they'd have enough for S3 and probably half of S4 just by doing character story mode + survival. And that's without general story or trials or normal survival.
Yup. Bought the DE in December during the PSN sale. Last SF game I played was SF II back in the 90s. I'm sitting on more than a million FM. Got half of the roster through normal survival before I got bored and frustrated.

It's crazy how much FM they'll be removing in a couple of days.

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
Hopped on ranked for the first time in weeks tonight to get that 1000 FM. First match? Danny Pham.

Nobody has gotten as many perfects on me as Danny Pham has. It's like SFV had to son me one last time before AE.

Footage of said sonning can be found on Danny Phams stream.https://www.twitch.tv/videos/218072963

Sorry Jus, it's my duty to report on the struggles of Laura players. It's why I get up in the morning and how I get off at night.

Last edited:

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017

go1 won the 1st AE "tournament"
it was store wide event in osaka, other notable players were dogura and daikoku
he said chunli seems strong so maybe go1's back to chun

Omar310

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Ngl, I've always liked the different looking lighting on Balrog's and Akuma's stages. Kinda wish more stages look like that.

Bob White

Oct 27, 2017
Every stage needs some sort of soft natural light fix like Karen's house at noon. So many stages look washed out or flat out bad. Like Ryu's classic stage is awesome, yet that nasty pinkish glow makes everything look off. Don't even get me started on that nasty Four Kings stage.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Every stage needs some sort of soft natural light fix like Karen's house at noon. So many stages look washed out or flat out bad. Like Ryu's classic stage is awesome, yet that nasty pinkish glow makes everything look off. Don't even get me started on that nasty Four Kings stage.
Shadaloo Base at Night is the best stage.

OP
OP
jett

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

I wonder if Daigo will go back to Ryu.

jett

The images are fine. It's hard to tell, the characters still look oversaturated, I've come to the realization that this is an intended design decision from Capcom, which confirms my fears that it'll never be adjusted.

P.S.: Feel bad for telling you to take screenshots of stages that cost FM. I hope that you were already planning to get them.

I see what you're saying. There's nothing to fix there, it's an aesthetic choice.

Oct 30, 2017
Can we preorder Season 3 yet? Also are the preorder bonuses there for people from Europe. The preorder bonuses being Nostalgia and 30th Anniversary costumes.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
Whoever said Zeku spam his long-range kick in survival mode was wrong, they jump it, Necalli absorbed one with his dashing claw move, Zangief countered with spinning lariat, etc. Sometimes you'd catch them constantly getting hit by it, but once I got hard it couldn't take that risk anymore.

Charismagik

Oct 27, 2017
The worst stages to me are the xmas and beach. It's so hard to see stuff because of the obnoxious glare. If I use menat, I can't even see her orbs lol

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Those ware some good combos. I like how despide V-Triggers being nerfed while activated in-combo they still managed to get like 50% of enemy health out of most of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.