• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
No season pass.

Also, Justin Wong: "When most people say SF5 is bad, they're probably comparing it to Street Fighter 4, which is a far superior game in general."

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2018...plains-how-hes-taking-things-bit-easier-2019/

Justin is 100% correct. I loved IV. I know a lot of people hate focus cancels and 3-4 frame links but I'll take those over what we got (roster as well) in SFV any day of the week. V Skills and Triggers were a great concept but poorly executed IMO. I mean fuck, 80% of them are parries it feels like lol. I think there's a great game within SFV but there's so much that bogs it down. I also hate going to stage select only to see a fucking shit ton locked out unless I pay real money or call in sick from work for a month to get enough FM to unlock them.

Also, no season pass? Oof. Btw what was that thing Markman was hyping up to be a great reveal?

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Kage reminds me too much of Oni, a random ass character that is cool for like 30 seconds and then you just feel like its a half step at best. The no season pass and no other characters to even tease at is going to be a huge interest killer for this game and hopefully Capcom realizes it.