• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
I'll get sponsored just like a pro :P

If the increase in earned fight money is substantial i'll enable the sponsored content.

Wiseblood

Oct 28, 2017
UvEjxb6.jpg

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
So it's only a problem when it's done in fighting games?
Who said that lmao?

I said start a trend and I was talking about fighting games copying this and you assumed that I was talking about all games rather than fighters without even asking what I meant. Fighting games copy other fighting games if something works hence why I said that.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Why not make it F2P at this point? I can't see any new players mass buying this, so may as well try to make some costume/characters money. You can even lock out some options if you don't want people grinding too much fm, and at this point you can get that much money on single player instantly unlike the season 2 pass era.

Also, don't mind the ads, it will make less tedious getting the 1.000.000. fm trophy

Mesoian

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
I paid $60 for this garbage at launch, it's still not fixed, and now they're just giving it away? I'm never giving Capcom another dollar.
1.) They fixed a LOT
2.) Are you actually complaining about a free week 2 years after release?

Grow up.

Why not make it F2P at this point? I can't see any new players mass buying this, so may as well try to make some costume/characters money. You can even lock out some options if you don't want people grinding too much fm, and at this point you can get that much money on single player instantly unlike the season 2 pass era.

Also, don't mind the ads, it will make less tedious getting the 1.000.000. fm trophy

We're gonna be at the point pretty soon were AE is going to be 15, and the season 3 pack will get cheaper and cheaper. 30 bucks for a complete edition ain't bad.

Basically the last thing CApcom needs to do is further gimp the fight money system because it's already kind of borked after the inclusion of lootboxes and extra battles.

JeTmAn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm fine with this. I'll do it, too. I still don't have enough FM for Sagat because I don't log in much.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
When's the licensed costumes featuring Marvel characters?

If Thanos can show up to Fortnite then Omega Red should show up in SFV.

Celcius

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Will turn off the ads immediately, I've pretty much stopped caring about fight money at this point.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
Only issue I'd have with this is if leaving it on impacted framerate/loadtimes, otherwise I couldn't possibly care less. I barely notice the stage while I'm playing anyways.

Really curious about how much extra FM this will get you

With how stingy they've become with FM it'll probably be like 5 extra.

Leonadar

Oct 27, 2017
How's this game on PC now a days? I just remember the hubbub about it having a rootkit in it at one point.

MrCarter

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds pretty cool. I hope many people try this out as it will be free to download without PS+. It's a great time to jump into the game.

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
Having access to the dlc for training would be amazing. This plus online training mode would be so good for season 3