• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ggx2ac

Sales Heaven or Sales Hell?
Oct 25, 2017
Streets of Rage 4

Price: USD$25

Supported Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian.

File Size: 3.1GB

More eShop page details:

- A dozen former Streets of Rage characters unlockable and playable in their original pixel versions

- Play with the music of the previous Streets of Rage games

- 12 unique stages.

Source: Switch eShop (Australian region)

Edit:

Update:

Last edited:

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I'm really excited for this. I played it at an event last year and, while it does a lot differently to classic SoR, I had an absolute blast with it.

Maxime

Oct 27, 2017
Waitn that's, like, super soon.

First Street of Rage for me. But LizardCube + Olivier Derivière makes it a day one.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
skipping this, doesn't feel like Streets of Rage in any way, and the bait and switch they did on the music was gross

Fabeltjes

Banned
Mar 7, 2020
Aw yes. I wish beat em ups were a more common genre these days. Streets of Rage was always my favourite.

K Samedi

Oct 27, 2017
Ahh great. This will be the perfect quarantine game. I hope the quality is good. Haven't seen any impressions yet but it's worth it for the music alone.

Youngfossil

Oct 27, 2017
They announced something that was great, then a year later announced that it wasn't so great

feels like bait & switch to me, not "hyperbole"
Bait and switch requires a purchase (or almost). Like if you were to goto a store for a sale and when you get to the store there is a catch. That doesnt apply to this, like at all.

You cant even buy the game yet. There's no bait to switch

rafiii

Feb 7, 2019
According to the eShop page there will be the old caracters in 16 bits pixels to unlock (max, skate etc...) :D