• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

XrossExam

Nov 1, 2017
Under a month away, gonna be so dope. A tasty appetizer for Switch for the year 2020. Online co-op of actual levels would be mindblowing to me, but it seems to good to be true. Just have to wait and see!

9MB35xpl.jpg

Can finally put this PS3/PS4 to Switch adapter to good use so I can claw during style switching. I feel like the DS3 is the best controller for DMC there is.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Okabe

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Under a month away, gonna be so dope. A tasty appetizer for Switch for the year 2020. Online co-op of actual levels would be mindblowing to me, but it seems to good to be true. Just have to wait and see!

9MB35xpl.jpg

Can finally put this PS3/PS4 to Switch adapter to good use so I can claw during style switching. I feel like the DS3 is the best controller for DMC there is.

Is that the controllers design ? Never seen that one

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas

9MB35xpl.jpg

Is there any lag when you use that?

DanteLinkX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fucking hyped for that CO-OP mode, what are the possibilities?

Dope!: we get offline-same-screen couch co-op mode for the whole campaign, but second dante can't swap styles, only another set of weapons.
Crazy!: same as above but you can choose Between Dante and Vergil.
Blast!: Same as above but you can also swap styles with Dante.
Awesome!: Same as above but you can do so splitscreen but with the downside of 30fps lock due to splitscreen.
Sweet!: Same as above you can do so while the game keeps a locked 60fps!
SUPER SWEET!: Same as above but ONLINE TOO.
SUPER SWEET BABY!!!: Same as above but with added bloody palace (complete with added competitive mode where you can see the second player on another different arena next to you and whoever gets to X level first with most points wins and online scoreboards)

XrossExam

Nov 1, 2017
Fucking hyped for that CO-OP mode, what are the possibilities?

Dope!: we get offline-same-screen couch co-op mode for the whole campaign, but second dante can't swap styles, only another set of weapons.
Crazy!: same as above but you can choose Between Dante and Vergil.
Blast!: Same as above but you can also swap styles with Dante.
Awesome!: Same as above but you can do so splitscreen but with the downside of 30fps lock due to splitscreen.
Sweet!: Same as above you can do so while the game keeps a locked 60fps!
SUPER SWEET!: Same as above but ONLINE TOO.
SUPER SWEET BABY!!!: Same as above but with added bloody palace (complete with added competitive mode where you can see the second player on another different arena next to you and whoever gets to X level first with most points wins and online scoreboards)

Campaign co-op would blow my mind. I don't have high hopes that it would be that, and probably instead is some kind of level score attack mode, but we can all dream! Either way it will be cool IMO.

DanteLinkX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Do we know whats the exact date in which they are revealing the news? because last time it was a day before? maybe they are using japan's clock and are actually revealing it "a day before", which would mean wednesday no?

OP
OP
Okabe

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Do we know whats the exact date in which they are revealing the news? because last time it was a day before? maybe they are using japan's clock and are actually revealing it "a day before", which would mean wednesday no?

Yeah it could very likely be 29th / 30(in Japan) i could ask i guess

Gabriel Hall

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope this version will allow Dante to retain his Style against Arkham in M19 after Vergil joins the fight. I've never replayed M19 on VH and DMD because of this, Arkham is my least favourite boss in the entire series. x_x

ggg

Jan 8, 2018
Anyone know if the triple pack physical jp release will only be 1 game with download codes?

Was hoping it would have all 3 on the cartridge

Last edited:

DanteLinkX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You mean the day of the next announcement? Because, if so, that's not a "could be" but an "is". It's already the 30th in JST but it's still only 3:30am. The announcement should drop around midday/early afternoon going by the last one.
Cant fucking wait, 5 more hours, lets go Capcom!!!!! drop that co-op news or all weapons set news!

OP
OP
Okabe

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
You mean the day of the next announcement? Because, if so, that's not a "could be" but an "is". It's already the 30th in JST but it's still only 3:30am. The announcement should drop around midday/early afternoon going by the last one.

It should but i talked to people theres no time set in stone for when currently which is why im saying should lol

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I see they're talking about the weapons this week. Irregular Full Custom weapon-switching incoming?

Mejilan

Oct 27, 2017
On-the-fly style and weapon switching?
Switch version will become a wet dream for the speedrunning community, won't it?
Maaaan, this is going to bust the game wide open. Even more.